Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Snow....................

Devil-ish

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoovie

• vmail

• Blue84

• Phoenix999

its icey cold here. hopefully will be snow!! and stevel , cheer up ;) snow is better than rain!! :D

Light dusting of snow in Coventry this morning which was washed away by rain soon after.... :(

Same here :)

And now its bright and sunny B)

Light dusting of snow in Coventry this morning which was washed away by rain soon after.... :(

That probably explains why Steve L was seen out sledgeing early this morning.................. :P :o ;) :lol::lol:

That probably explains why Steve L was seen out sledgeing early this morning.................. :P :o ;) :lol::lol:

Oh shurrup you :angry: ;) :lol:

And now its bright and sunny B)

Same here, but then Romford is only 15 miles away ;)

Dad said it started at 8am this morn here, was only a covering but I got photo's of it anyway :D

Bleedin freezin & raw here :(

Rain aplenty & thought I heard hail on the windows. Nice & snug, so didn't check :lol:

rain here

sun here

rain here

sun here

make your ****** mind up, up there :rolleyes:

not sure on temp - haven't gone outside yet (and don't inteand to :D )

rain here

sun here

rain here

sun here

make your ****** mind up, up there :rolleyes:

not sure on temp - haven't gone outside yet (and don't inteand to :D )

It is not very sunny here at this moment :P ;) :lol:

You should live down south then :P

In the land of the "Midnight Sun"??..................... :P :lol:

It's dark and freezing right now.........Well it is 01:45 and I'm off to work soon :eek: , never mind it is to drive to London so at least I can be comfortable and warm there in a tee shirt ;) :lol:

Havent had any snow over here... just rain... with the odd patch of sunshine...

Its been bitterly cold tho, and windy...

But no snow! (which is good, cause my MR2 is tail happy as it is!)

MR2s are fun in the snow!!!

Not mine Charlie :( she has Nexen tyres on the back atm and they are s**t gonne be getting some Toyos as soon as I can afford! Even 'driving miss daisy' style of driving and she is twitchy atm

Not mine Charlie :( she has Nexen tyres on the back atm and they are s**t gonne be getting some Toyos as soon as I can afford! Even 'driving miss daisy' style of driving and she is twitchy atm

Not sure if the MR2s characteristics are similar to the Nissan 200SX, being mid-engined, but I had a Nissan S14a 200SX Turbo and the back end of that used to get unstuck very easily on roundabouts and was not good to drive. Fitted a set of Continental Contisport Contact 2 and they transformed it - great fun after that :yes:

I can't say I'm wanting to try ours in the snow...thats what the sensible cars are there for - to have a better chance of staying on the road in the right direction :lol:

I'd love a rear wheel drive car in the snow - how much fun would that be!! :D :D

Spend about £1000 and get a MK1 :P you know you want too!

:lol: :lol:

I'd love a rear wheel drive car in the snow - how much fun would that be!! :D :D

Not on a public road of course :angry:

My 350Z was a brutal car on slippery surfaces if the Traction Control was switched off.... I never quite understand why some people switch such safety aids off :huh:

Not on a public road of course :angry:

My 350Z was a brutal car on slippery surfaces if the Traction Control was switched off.... I never quite understand why some people switch such safety aids off :huh:

Its because they have more skill than Prost/Mcrae etc, but never got the break :lol: ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links