Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snow....................

Devil-ish

I'd love a rear wheel drive car in the snow - how much fun would that be!! :D :D

Not on a public road of course :angry:

My 350Z was a brutal car on slippery surfaces if the Traction Control was switched off.... I never quite understand why some people switch such safety aids off :huh:

Its because they have more skill than Prost/Mcrae etc, but never got the break :lol: ;)

Put that way it makes great sense :thumbsup::lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoovie

• vmail

• GIDDLEPIN

• Phoenix999

I'd love a rear wheel drive car in the snow - how much fun would that be!! :D :D

It's not illegal to "accidentally" skid your rear wheel drive car in the snow.... so long as you don't hit anything or anyone!

Whoopsie! ;)

MR2s are fun in the snow!!!

Had sweaty arm pits on the way to work Sunday morning, I'm more worried about no being able to stop and smashing my nose on the kerb!

It's not illegal to "accidentally" skid your rear wheel drive car in the snow.... so long as you don't hit anything or anyone!

Whoopsie! ;)

Had sweaty arm pits on the way to work Sunday morning, I'm more worried about no being able to stop and smashing my nose on the kerb!

Your answers right there Em :).... when its your only car... daily driver or whatever, you would rather not put it into a kerb/wall/ditch/other car...

I was driving into Liverpool last year (jan/feb time) and I took a shortcut that got me around a load of traffic... they hadnt gritted there and the '2 just didnt stop.. luckily there was nothing else coming.

Mike and I took Skye out over the weekend after she had been sat at Dave's... we werent driving fast... we werent 'playing'... simply driving home from town when her back end stepped right out round a corner... she has a load of grip at the fronts and seemingly none on the rear... am looking into diff tyres atm...

When i had my 1994 Previa - mid-engined rear wheel drive - it was nightmare on snow/ice. It was simple - it just went straight ahead! Nose front or sideways! We had the RAV at that time so that became the main mode of movement!!! Handled snow and ice suprememly. Dunno how the RAV would be now with the turbo engine in.

Well it snowed heavily in Norwich, where I'm from, and snowed a fair bit in Hull where I'm at university, but as I was in Nottingham for the weekend I didn't see any of it!

Kind of glad it was all gone for the drive back though... I've heard my tires will kill me in the snow!

ʍous sʎɐpoʇ uo ʇno pǝssıɯ ı ǝʞıl sʞool

Whoopsie! ;)

Your answers right there Em :).... when its your only car... daily driver or whatever, you would rather not put it into a kerb/wall/ditch/other car...

I was driving into Liverpool last year (jan/feb time) and I took a shortcut that got me around a load of traffic... they hadnt gritted there and the '2 just didnt stop.. luckily there was nothing else coming.

Mike and I took Skye out over the weekend after she had been sat at Dave's... we werent driving fast... we werent 'playing'... simply driving home from town when her back end stepped right out round a corner... she has a load of grip at the fronts and seemingly none on the rear... am looking into diff tyres atm...

JJ if your worried about tyres and cant afford the toyos yet - get some Pirelli P6000's that what i got on mine after i decided the mk1 was far too unstable in the wet on the crap tyres it had on, she is sooooo much better in the wet now - i dont drive much differently now in the wet to what i do in the dry - apart from the obvious leaving more distance blah da blah They are soo grippy, would happily have them again and recommend them aswell :thumbsup:

Cost me £176 for set of 4 fitted :)

T x