Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurace

Bos

I have just arranged new insurance for my 2008 Yaris TR 1.3

The total premium is £145.57 incl. VAT It also includes my son on the policy ( he has a Celica Red ) and GUARANTEED NCB. :rolleyes:

I am well pleased with that premium. :lol:

25% loading?

For being in a high risk area - Insurers add on a "load" to the Premium to compensate for this.

I'm 23 - 24 in less than a month (woo :)) and for a 1.3 Yaris I pay around £390! Thats with 5 years NCB.

Thats a great premium Bos... and with your son on too - I assume you are both over 25? Who is that with?

My Aygo premium is just a little more than yours, I'm 27 with 5 years protected NCB and Dad as named driver but my renewal is up beginning of March so starting to look for alternatives :)

Thats a great premium Bos... and with your son on too - I assume you are both over 25? Who is that with?

My Aygo premium is just a little more than yours, I'm 27 with 5 years protected NCB and Dad as named driver but my renewal is up beginning of March so starting to look for alternatives :)

I'm a little older than you ( over 60 ), and I was with Zurich but have now changed to Liverpool Victoria. My renewal with Zurich was quoted as just over £198. Then again I know that insurance is lower in this part of the country, Devon !!!!! :rolleyes:

My son is 34, but I know that he pays just under £500 for his Celica, which I don't think is too bad !!!

Thats brilliant, I wish mine was as low as that :(

Im 24 and pay just under £500 for my 1.5 TS Yaris... luckily i turn 25 when my renewal is due and I'll have 3yrs no claims so that might help :)

I'm a little older than you ( over 60 ), and I was with Zurich but have now changed to Liverpool Victoria. My renewal with Zurich was quoted as just over £198. Then again I know that insurance is lower in this part of the country, Devon !!!!! :rolleyes:

My son is 34, but I know that he pays just under £500 for his Celica, which I don't think is too bad !!!

I think we live in the best part of the country for insurance! :) I paid about £250 for the insurance for my Tsport this year - I'm a girl which helps, but I've only 3 years driving experience / no claims. My hubby pays £450 for his 350z with me on it as a named driver (I made it cheaper, so he had no excuse :lol: ).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links