Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 Fastest Cars In The World

GIDDLEPIN

Is it me... or does the SSC Ultimate Aero have S class headlights?

According to the speed civil servants i have one of the fastest cars!! Thankfully I managed to convince them otherwise :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it me... or does the SSC Ultimate Aero have S class headlights?

Dunno, but a few of them have nicked the door design from the Sera !

Top 5 fastest cars.... :huh:

So why is there one of those stupid red cars in at number 6 :unsure::rolleyes:

It did make me chuckle when after VAG released the Veyron with is W16 8.0l QUAD turbo engine to become the fastest car in the world which we all know costs them 5million to build...

Got duped by something a few months later which has just got a dopey American 6.5l V8 with TWIN turbos which probably cost about $150 :lol:

Never has the word 'Owned' been so apt :lol:

Fair play the Veyron will have much better engineering but all that effort to be put back by a pile of pig iron and a washing up tub :lol:

They don't cost £5m each to make.... this is one of the biggest myths about the car... :P

That total project, including development etc worked out at £5m per car as they were planned to have a limited production run ;)

I like it as it is really fast, corners well, and dispite all this has a really decent Harmen Karden Stereo, sat nav, climate control etc....

People forget it weighs two tonnes! it was designed to be the "best" car ever, not the "fastest" lol

*want*

They don't cost £5m each to make.... this is one of the biggest myths about the car... :P

That total project, including development etc worked out at £5m per car as they were planned to have a limited production run ;)

I like it as it is really fast, corners well, and dispite all this has a really decent Harmen Karden Stereo, sat nav, climate control etc....

People forget it weighs two tonnes! it was designed to be the "best" car ever, not the "fastest" lol

*want*

I thought development & things like that were always considered when talking about the cost of making a car :unsure:

I dont disagree with you much mate but... yes it was :lol:

How much effort did they have to put into it to go THAT fast :lol:

As some may argue it would be the 'best car ever' if it only did 155mph