Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Protected Bonus

coopz

people insure thier motors with no-claim protection --is it worth it

if you are like me i change company's every year--as they offer a discount,and your old one goes up,( youv,e lost your starting bonus )

so if you have a bump ,and your premium is protected , your premium is not affected but (hers the catch ) it will go up 20-30% as you've lost your starting bonus

if you don't have the protection. you change company, your premium will go up . but it was going to anyway,if you don't ?---you save all those premiums

if you are like me i change company's every year--as they offer a discount,and your old one goes up,( youv,e lost your starting bonus )

so if you have a bump ,and your premium is protected , your premium is not affected but (hers the catch ) it will go up 20-30% as you've lost your starting bonus

if you don't have the protection. you change company, your premium will go up . but it was going to anyway,if you don't ?---you save all those premiums

what i do is ring up say 5 other insurance companys and ask for a quote , then when i get the quotes i ring the company im insured with and give them all my quotes and tell them to beat them or im bye bye bye ,, ive had the same insurance company for 5 years , its worked, i also never ever take the first price and because ive been with them for a few years now i tell them i expect lowest price possible because im a loyal customer, haggle haggle haggle

what i do is ring up say 5 other insurance companys and ask for a quote , then when i get the quotes i ring the company im insured with and give them all my quotes and tell them to beat them or im bye bye bye ,, ive had the same insurance company for 5 years , its worked, i also never ever take the first price and because ive been with them for a few years now i tell them i expect lowest price possible because im a loyal customer, haggle haggle haggle

i do the same,but i aint had protected NCB for 10 years, i also have wraped it together with my house and content plus wifes car,

If your looking for better quote as suggested above, all good ideas. But remember to try for new quote towards end of the month as these poor buggers sitting behind screens all day long have targets to hit. You would be amazed at deals you can get.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links