Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

White Out Black Out

ac-hiace

:eek:

Thats how awake i was driving back from lincolnshire to leeds last night 12 midnight. 2 hour journey.

anyone seen a hiace super custom 30ltd drift. Well they sertainly can .Loads of side ****** action.

and sellect 2 from the auto box does help traction and crip with side ways drift , it will go up hills , cool.

Well who has been driving i hope all was ok

and who is about to drive take it easy.

regards

ac-hiace

Had a HiAce years ago :thumbsup:

There was an extremely heavy fall of snow & I had a shop in the next town & the one after that. I couldn't get to the furthest for 3 days. On the fourth I asked was traffic getting through & was told that the Electricity men were getting there.

So, I set offf up the steep hill out of the town. There was a track 1 car wide with snow 3 ft high on either side & buses abandoned here & there. Little buggers had built a snowman in the middle of the clear track. I reckoned if I stopped I wouldn't get traction to get going again, so ploughed through it , praying that it wasn't reinforced with a rock in the middle :fear: I made it there & back :thumbsup: Discovered later that the Electricity peeps had snow chains on :lol:

Another time, same van, the road was flooded. Decided to go through. In the middle I wondered why the headlights were dim. They were below the water level. She got me out though :clap:

Excellent vans!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links