Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Perfect Work Time Biscuit?

Karma Supra

Work Tea Break...  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What is the finest biscuit?

• Rich Tea
    • Plain Digestive
    • Chocolate Digestive/Hob-Nob
    • Other

We were having a debate about it at work... and as I am currently at work, and a bit bored, I thought I’d ask on the magnificent interweb too....

Well depends... do ou like to dunk? In which case it has to be hte hobnob really.... the king of dunking biscuits...

Otherwise I am rather partial to a penguin... dunno why.. just quite like em! :P

Poll now working lol

I drink Tea and like to dunk... I personally think the Rich Tea is highly underrated!

The perfect combination, coffee and kit kat :thumbsup:

Poll now working lol

I drink Tea and like to dunk... I personally think the Rich Tea is highly underrated!

A man of excellent taste (except when it comes to your main car :P )

Rich Tea is ideal. A very good option is also the Ginger Nut (and a ginger nut dunked in orange juice is pretty nifty also)

I love Rich Tea biscuits.. but find they arent very dunkable... they tend to fall apart! :P

No no no HobNob is the Commando of the dunkers... dunk again and again and all intact when coming up for air...

Others are, well if your caught in a conversation mid dunk :meet: , then their is a chance to get the biscuit floater :boat: and dreaded sunk biscuit :eat::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

HobNob all the way... but a KitKat is best for sucking off all the melted chocolate :yes: :yes: :yes:

Oh the rich tea but closely followed by the digestive. Or best of all both of them!

I love Rich Tea biscuits.. but find they arent very dunkable... they tend to fall apart! :P
Others are, well if your caught in a conversation mid dunk :meet: , then their is a chance to get the biscuit floater :boat: and dreaded sunk biscuit :eat::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

A couple of dunking amateurs !

where's the fun without the risk ??

Sports biscuits are very good dunkers IMO

A couple of dunking amateurs !

where's the fun without the risk ??

EXACTLY!!!

The dunked Rich Tea is a true delight, it also involves technique, so the true pleasure is only held by an elite few....

Twix all the way :yes: especially one of THESE :drool:

Bloody heck is that a Twix or what :eek: :P I want one I want one :lol:

Got to be the hob-nob - but then again thats the only one i can eat due to the others containing wheat :crybaby:

Even better - chocolate hobnobs! Oh yeah! :toast:

For me it has to be the Fruit Shortcake - otherwise known as the "Squashed Fly" biscuit.

fruitshortcake.jpg

Here's what NiceCupOfTeaAndASitDown.com said about them

"Pure class in a biscuit, the fruit shortcake delivers a great deal of biscuit punch for a mid range biscuit, which is often seen as a low end biscuit.

The clever distribution of fruit and the crust of sugar granules which ramps up the sugar content make this quite unlike any other shortcake based biscuit. The unwary biscuit eater may easily work their way through half a packet of these beguiling little biscuits before they realise it.

The edge detail and the patterning on the back also serve to give this biscuit an almost frilly, harmless look that is very disarming, and again can lead to very high numbers of biscuits being consumed.

Best eaten alone, to avoid ugly scenes as you fight over the last one." :lol:

on the same subject ( sort of ) I went into a shop today and said to the girl 'Can I have a Kit Kat Chunky ?'

She gave me a kit kat chunky.

"No" I said, I want a normal kit kat, Fatty !!!! "

Sorry Folks these are the Daddy :drool:

viennesechoc.png

Yes definately!!!

Either that or nice biscuits....esp the ones that are a 'sandwich' with the cream in the middle..

Hence my vote on this poll was for other!

A fine selection......BUT they miss the point of Dunking, a point mentioned by Charlie earlier.

There is minimal risk with a Fox's Melt - certainly not in the same league as the Rich Tea or Sports Biscuit.

I dont like to dunk as it makes the drink taste sour.

:huh: Sour? What are you drinking! Surely it makes the drink sweeter as your dunking a sugar filled biscuit in it! :lol: :P ;)

I dont like to dunk as it makes the drink taste sour.

:huh: Sour? What are you drinking! Surely it makes the drink sweeter as your dunking a sugar filled biscuit in it! :lol: :P ;)

I think Andy might be dunking his salt and vinegar crisps :P ;) :lol:

Custard Cream?? the Devil Incarnate of the Biscuit World :no:

On the variety boxes, they are like the skinny runt in the playground ..... always the last to be picked :D

Dunking: Rich Tea and Gingernuts on my team

Non-Dunking: Jammie Dodgers, Jaffa Cakes (once you open a pack of those, rude not to finish them off :) ), oh, and those weird pink wafers are ok sometimes ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links