Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Birthday

Red Yaris 54

:happybday: Anne...............enjoy your day.................see you on Sunday :thumbsup:

Thanks folks! Having a nice lazy morning n then going out to lunch with my brother...............n this afternoon? Well Les bought me Mamma Mia so guess what I'm doing???????? :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Honey xxx

Hope you have a good day and enjoy the film!

You share the same birthday as my cousin James :P and we are having a Bond themed night tomorrow for him lol.. should be interesting!

Happy Birthday, Anne :happybday::band:

I hope it is a "Devilishly" good one for you :lol: Sorry ! Couldn't resist :cheers: I won't see you on Sunday :crybaby: but would love to meet you & Les,someday :thumbsup:

I hope it is a "Devilishly" good one for you :lol: Sorry ! Couldn't resist :cheers: I won't see you on Sunday :crybaby: but would love to meet you & Les,someday :thumbsup:

Well c'mon over anytime! Ours is open house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So I have noticed :lol: Someday, maybe :thumbsup: I will let you know, well in advance, so you can arrange to be out :D

So I have noticed :lol: Someday, maybe :thumbsup: I will let you know, well in advance, so you can arrange to be out :D

Shortest notice ever was a couple of New Years eve's ago when Chris Canavan asked what we were doing at about 6pm, I think, by 9pm him and two other friends were here celebrating and they came all the way from Leigh ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links