Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Losing Power Gt-four St185

OZZY_C

Hi Guys, Hope you are all well I was wondering if anyone could help....

I recently changed my spark plugs for my ST185 and obviously i had to remove the intercooler and dump valve. I have put the parts all back together and I am sure all the joints are tite however when I am driving normal the car goes fine but when I try to boost the turbo makes noise asif it wants to kick in and the revs go up really fast but I get no boost?? does anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks

A split in one of the IC piping couplers?

If the revs seem to go up really fast compared to normal but you don't really go anywhere, I'd be inclined to say that your clutch was slipping?

A split in one of the IC piping couplers?

If the revs seem to go up really fast compared to normal but you don't really go anywhere, I'd be inclined to say that your clutch was slipping?

Hi Jimlad, I have double checked the pipes I cannot see any splits. the car is at the stage now that when I boost it pulls away well its when i try to pull away slow/normal the car over revs compared to normal but doesnt seem to move.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links