Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Insurance Company

okker

Picked up my brand new auris on Wednesday, decide to get a KFC last night and an unforntunate young man who pulled up behind me forgot to stop. As far as i can see there is no damage.We did exchange details.Should I report the incident? Help

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about that

It might be a good idea to notify your insurance company "For Information Only - No Claim", as if at some stage the unfortunate young man claims that you reversed into him.............mmm.

You can never be too careful and should always protect your own interests.

Picked up my brand new auris on Wednesday, decide to get a KFC last night and an unforntunate young man who pulled up behind me forgot to stop. As far as i can see there is no damage.We did exchange details.Should I report the incident? Help

Thanks

As Steve, aka Red Yaris, advised please tell your insurance company and they will place all details of your little knock on their records. It is far better to be safe than sorry.

Have you really given your car a detailed check over :unsure: Go over it with a magnifying glass and make sure all is OK :thumbsup:

Yes report it.

Rear bumpers are designed to absorb impact by having a structure that breaks up. So you may not see anything on the outside but the inside may be cracked. This means the next time the bumper is hit it will not do it's job properly it also means when you wash the car or apply any amount of pressure to the bumper you may see the cracks.

with no no claims i just got a quote from hastings direct saving me £80 a month lol thats like a grand saved!

but yeah this topic was different from what i had planned.

Sorry about your accident dude/ette

Just called insurance company and they took the details. When I asked about the other party making a claim they said all KFC's have CCTV