Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sun Visors (sun Strip)

UKDM323

Does any one know if it fails MOT if you got a sun strip on the front windscreen ? im talking about one with lots of holes that is still 'see through' & lets alot of light in still like this one on pic below which i fitted on my old car in 2007, it went through MOT ok back then & most my other cars, on the pic you can see the drivers visor, now i bought one from Hong Kong i havent fitted yet but might wait till after the MOT in jan.

DSC01032.sized.jpg

they can get a bit funny if the strip is in the wiper arc other than that should be ok

Thanks, the MOT is due sooner than i thought, oops! :rolleyes: lol so getting that done nxt week, so i be fitting the sun visor after the MOT, well even being fitted for 1 year is better than 1 week if worse comes to worse that it need removing lol its stuck on the inside not sure if that makes any difference but i never had any problems with it getting in the way or obstruction of anything & im 5 ft 10 only obstructiion is stupid drivers out of nowhere that makes me brake hard :rolleyes:

i've seen cars with sun visor that comes right down the front windscreen, leaving about 2-3 inches that is not covered from the bottom, no joke!! it was some kind of a new craze/phase that the bad boy drivers went through back in N.I recently

I think the rule used to be no more than 10mm into the swept area of the wipers....

i wish i had to MOT my car :( i miss the worrying

what do i give to the postie office to tax my car if it has no mot?

You renewal notice which states it doesn't need an MOT! :P

i have a V5 and insurance certificate?

Its alright Gaz........................your F**T will have fallen apart before it needs an MOT :P ;) :lol:

i have a V5 and insurance certificate?

Its alright Gaz........................your F**T will have fallen apart before it needs an MOT :P ;) :lol:

:lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links