Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dvd+gps+tv+bt+ipod+radio For Corolla & Auris

kungcoccos

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speed_Chaser

• Andz

• mountain_mania

• Ael

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldnt risk it fella, i have the gps system in my auris, i would ask a toyota service engineer first

--

Okey, maybe you have right. I should concentrate to get an original navigator. But I dont know where to find one. Do you?

Hi,

I was looking at original GPS for my AURIS 07. I found this at eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-CAR-DVD-GPS-TV-BT-IP...%3A1%7C294%3A50

if the link is broken, search at ebay.com for => gps auris

Do any of you guys heard of it? Does it work with the Auris 07? Is it worth the money?

Best regards

/C

I have one on E15 Corolla. Works fine. If you are going to order it, maybe from here -> www.autodvdgps.com. Very reliable store.

I put igo8, route66 and tomtom navi software on this unit. I could say igo8 is the best navi software i have ever used.

Toni

Hi,

Do any of you guys heard of it? Does it work with the Auris 07? Is it worth the money?

Best regards

/C

I have one on E15 Corolla. Works fine. If you are going to order it, maybe from here -> www.autodvdgps.com. Very reliable store.

I put igo8, route66 and tomtom navi software on this unit. I could say igo8 is the best navi software i have ever used.

Toni

Toni,

Is the facia color different than the original Corolla's? I have An Auris which has the same dashboard as the Corolla... I noticed on the manufacturer's page that the units' front color differs slightly from the car's original one. I want to order one unit for my Auris within the next few days... Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Best regards

/C

Toni

Toni,

Is the facia color different than the original Corolla's? I have An Auris which has the same dashboard as the Corolla... I noticed on the manufacturer's page that the units' front color differs slightly from the car's original one. I want to order one unit for my Auris within the next few days... Thanks for your help!

Mine is exactly the same color. Only button lights are green and red on my modell. Otherwise fits perfectly on main console.

post-52565-1228740848_thumb.jpg

post-52565-1228740953_thumb.jpg

post-52565-1228740994_thumb.jpg

[quote name='TPK77'

Mine is exactly the same color. Only button lights are green and red on my modell. Otherwise fits perfectly on main console.

Thanks for the pics, Toni! It looks great B) I already sent them the request, now I'm waiting for the other details.

Did you do the installing by yourself or at a specialized service? When it arrives, I will take it to my Toyota dealer.

Some Toyota owners inquired with the dealer for the Toyota genuine dvd/navi unit, and the "score" was out of this world: 2,500 Euro :eek:

@AlexC - yes, it's touchscreen capable, it's written on the box and specs.

Thanks!

Yes, it has touchscreen. And steering wheel control allso works. Everything works just like they promised. You dont need any special service. It is VERY easy to install! Just take couple of main console plastic off and 4x10mm bolts. Connections go straight to original. I didnt get the parking camera. I put gps-antenna inside dash and gps works perfectly.

I think its very much worth money! I paid 349dollars + 80 dollars shipping. And shipment was wery fast! Only 2 days after shipment i received player.

Thanks!

Yes, it has touchscreen. And steering wheel control allso works. Everything works just like they promised. You dont need any special service. It is VERY easy to install! Just take couple of main console plastic off and 4x10mm bolts. Connections go straight to original. I didnt get the parking camera. I put gps-antenna inside dash and gps works perfectly.

I think its very much worth money! I paid 349dollars + 80 dollars shipping. And shipment was wery fast! Only 2 days after shipment i received player.

Thanks for the details! It's good to know they deliver as promised. I won't get the parking camera either. Just the head unit, planning to mount the antenna inside the dash, just like you. I think I'll go with Toyota for installing, i don't want to mess up with the dash plates removal and all those wires... I can't wait have it delivered... Hopefully they will reply quickly so I can make the payment this week! At this price it's a no brainer.

Thanks!

Sounds great! Im living in sweden and im worry about taxes/duty if i make a order. Has someone experience of orders within EU?

B.R

/C

Thanks!

Sounds great! Im living in sweden and im worry about taxes/duty if i make a order. Has someone experience of orders within EU?

B.R

/C

Far as i know, Finland is in EU as well :P . In finland i have to pay 60 euros taxes and customs. Whole thing came to my door less than 400 euros including shipment, customs, taxes and route66 in 2gig memorycard. Dont recommend route66 to anyone.

Thanks!

B.R

/C

TPK77 lives in Finland, and we're in EU. Everything worked fine as he allready told. Within EU there is no need to pay extra tax even if your countrys tax% is higher than in country where you are ordering the product from. YOU WON'T HAVE TO PAY ANY EXTRA MONEY LATER!! Just pay the price asked for the product which usually includes the country specific tax!

Thanks!

B.R

/C

TPK77 lives in Finland, and we're in EU. Everything worked fine as he allready told. Within EU there is no need to pay extra tax even if your countrys tax% is higher than in country where you are ordering the product from. YOU WON'T HAVE TO PAY ANY EXTRA MONEY LATER!! Just pay the price asked for the product which usually includes the country specific tax!

Not like that.

I had to pay taxes and customs. FEDEX handle that for me. i paid FEDEX those custom fees (about 60 euros). If you like, you can ask if they lower the price tag on baggage and hope custom is not interested with it. I paid customs and taxes with original price. And once again, it was under 400 euros with shipping, customs, taxes and of course player with route66. B)

Thanks!

B.R

/C

Not like that.

I had to pay taxes and customs. FEDEX handle that for me. i paid FEDEX those custom fees (about 60 euros). If you like, you can ask if they lower the price tag on baggage and hope custom is not interested with it. I paid customs and taxes with original price. And once again, it was under 400 euros with shipping, customs, taxes and of course player with route66. B)

Yes, of course you can go to your local customs office and tell them like; oh hello, I've ordered this item and the tax% in the sellers country is 18%, in mine it's 22% (for example). I would like to pay to you 4% of the product's price. But why to do so when nobody won't come to ask you for the money. I didn't do that when I've ordered my Kenwood multimediaplayer from the UK via UPS. And I cannot recommend to anyone to do otherwise!

Britain aint in EU? I thought i can order from there without customs? China is different issue.

Of course it's in EU! I thought we were talking about EU country to EU contry orders.. :unsure:

Sorry, my bad!

Britain aint in EU? I thought i can order from there without customs? China is different issue.

Of course it's in EU! I thought we were talking about EU country to EU contry orders.. :unsure:

Sorry, my bad!

The misunderstanding was not your fault. I wrote "within EU" and is of course wrong. What I meant was EU as destination and non EU as source. And what I can understand is it China as source in this case.

Sorry

/C

[the sat nav for the auris tht is made by toyota is 1,500 quid, worth every penny, aint had any probs with mine

Sorry, my bad!

The misunderstanding was not your fault. I wrote "within EU" and is of course wrong. What I meant was EU as destination and non EU as source. And what I can understand is it China as source in this case.

Sorry

/C

It's ok, no problem! Good that we understand each other now :)

Hi all,

my local toyota dealer got a GPS radio unit like the one showed in TPK77 pictures, he got it as a sample from some company and the model that was built for Corolla didn't fit the Auris panel!!!

when they see that the sample that got can't fir the auris and toyota isn't selling the genuine unit in a desent price that decided to buy a plastic panel to install in the radio space and in it that put a Pioneer or Panasonic unit that is universal to all cars. they selling it in 3200$ !!!!

Can somone here can give me a link that a unit that will work and fit on my Auris, also how can i fit it with iGo 08?

thanks!

Hi all,

my local toyota dealer got a GPS radio unit like the one showed in TPK77 pictures, he got it as a sample from some company and the model that was built for Corolla didn't fit the Auris panel!!!

when they see that the sample that got can't fir the auris and toyota isn't selling the genuine unit in a desent price that decided to buy a plastic panel to install in the radio space and in it that put a Pioneer or Panasonic unit that is universal to all cars. they selling it in 3200$ !!!!

Can somone here can give me a link that a unit that will work and fit on my Auris, also how can i fit it with iGo 08?

thanks!

I already sent the store some pics of my Auris dashboard & facia, and they told me it will fit :unsure: Tomorrow I'm supposed to send them the payment... Did you find out why it didn't fit to Auris? maybe it was a different model than the one Toni's got.

I already sent the store some pics of my Auris dashboard & facia, and they told me it will fit :unsure: Tomorrow I'm supposed to send them the payment... Did you find out why it didn't fit to Auris? maybe it was a different model than the one Toni's got.

Please, let us know, if it fits or not. I am chasing for something very similar solution for my car.

the opened the radio space in the auris to install the part but the plastic angels just didn't fit for it. i need to be sure when i buy something that it will fit AURIS and not COROLLA becouse if it suppose to be for COROLLA it wont fit the AURIS for 100%!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links