Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Car, As It Stands...

-T- Sport

I'm aware that mine's a right state, but hey..

Another forum I use is doing this, just thought it may keep people occupied for a while..

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

And mine isn't?!? Hehe.

Should really clean it...

You eat too many sweets :nono: You will rot your teeth :lol2:

Better than mine. It looks ok, but reeks of the pipe :crazy:

May do later, it's quite horrific though...

Being at uni since September I haven't had a chance to wash it since then!

I also drove some friends down to a Slipknot concert in Birmingham the other week so it's covered it road grit, and the inside has a fair bit of rubbish...

lol mines is actually not bad, but thats cause its an mr2 and there is very little space to fill it with rubbish.

my old rover however was like a bin on 4 wheels, which does include the exterior! haha

I NEVER have any rubbish in my car at all! Even in the boot... I'm waaaaay too OCD for that!

Its covered in mud again though... and some mud/gravel and possibly a leaf in the driver's footwell.

I NEVER have any rubbish in my car at all! Even in the boot... I'm waaaaay too OCD for that!

Its covered in mud again though... and some mud/gravel and possibly a leaf in the driver's footwell.

It's a BMW. It IS crap.

:wub:

:Runs:

heres mine. its a disaster

ST830915.jpg

ST830914.jpg

ST830916.jpg

im not lazy, just don't have the time nd too much going on at the moment.

well, here's my car - as it stands, no photographic trickery and tidying up .

Hibernate.jpg

Remarkably clean !! :P

( although the garage could do with some tidying up and maintenance ! )

Someone should tell Molly & Kearon that clothes belong in the Wardrobe, not in your car :lol: ;)

Someone should tell Molly & Kearon that clothes belong in the Wardrobe, not in your car :lol: ;)

If there were any loose clothes in the back of my car in the past I usually put them back on afterwards :rolleyes::lol:

My car is not too bad on the inside, but been doing 400-500 trips every weekend for last 3 weekends in foul weather, it is disgusting outside :fear:

Molly thats shocking!!!!! Banana skins!!!! wonky mats!!!

No interior pics, it was locked, but its always tidy anyway apart from slight footprints... I'm very OCD about my cars.. I have all the heater vents straight :lol: and all eating is banned in my car too :eek:

asitsands2.JPG

asitsands.JPG

The outside is mucky but there is not much I can do to avaiod that out in the sticks!

It's a BMW. It IS crap.

:wub:

:Runs:

PFFFFFFFFT!!!!

Its the first car posted that not a corrola, or hiding under a cover :P (Although I know for a fact that my old supra is hiding under a cover right now at its new owners lol)

Mine's the worst it's ever been, it's bottom of a huge list of priorities right now so I haven't even been bothered to give it a quick hoover & I've done some long journeys with a few people so it's full of crap. I wont clean it & take a few pictures at the weekend when it's light if I remember

Is there anyone here who works for the highways agency or a similar organisation though?

I've done some long journeys with a few people so it's full of crap.

Didn't you think of pulling over at an appropriate Services - or at least a bushy hedge? :P

I've done some long journeys with a few people so it's full of crap.

Didn't you think of pulling over at an appropriate Services - or at least a bushy hedge? :P

Charming! :P