Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Couple Of Non-toyota/corolla Things.

theenemywithin

Firstly, the family bus has Cruise Control. Is it more economical to use this or just drive it normally???

Also, just had it confirmed that i will be taking delivery of a brand new Rolex Daytona in January.

I'll beleive it when i see it!!!

It's normally a seven year waiting list.

I've been waiting to get on the Waiting list for about 5 years.

I'm very excited by this!!!!

rolex_daytona_acciaio_ref2_116520.jpg

Cruise in theory is worse as it cant anticipate the road ahead un like the driver, however in real life its amazing just so relaxing i use it all the time as i spend so much time on the motorway, like last week doing 1800 miles!!!

If the family wagon is a Diesel then the torque saves the gear changes, cant image the CTS working well with Cruise :lol:

Nice watch ;)

The cruise puts fuel economy right down.

Me and my dad tested it and the mpg went right down with it on. I'd use your foot if you're looking to save cash, but it might get a bit heavy.........

Enjoy your new watch ;)

Although forgive me for asking.. seems a little odd, assuming its genuine, surely it is worth more than your car.. I know people have different priorities, but that seems a little excessive?

I'm after a Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono next, as the Mrs gets 40% off ;)

Got a boring TAG Quartz for now... its !Removed!, been back 3 times!

I hope you and yer clock have many happy years ahead of you

merry Christmas

Yes it's worth a lot more than my car.

But, unlike a car that depriciates in value, the watch is an investment that will gain in value.

Yes it's worth a lot more than my car.

But, unlike a car that depriciates in value, the watch is an investment that will gain in value.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

if that was the case, I'd be sitting here with a million quid in the sideboard!

An old pocket watch and a glass cased french antique clock. Neither have increased in value for 20 years. Antiques don't seem to be that popular the noo.

I can't see a Daytona going up in value personally, unless it has a prancing horse Badge on the front ;) - Although Watches of that ilk do tend to retain value over years, there is the initial depreciation, and that doesn't factor in servicing!

Still if you are buying it as a watch which I'd imagine you are, not a pension fund... enjoy!

So what does this watch do that others don't? :huh:

Is it something you'll wear or keep it locked in a safe? :lol:

Everyone is different, but for me and many its all about craftsmanship and feel good factor ;) in all honesty a casio quartz is probably more accurate than any top notch automatic movement, and in terms of the "ultimate" watch you can't really beat a Junghans, radio controled, solar powered, tough as hell ceramic case, zero maintenance, and about half the price of the cheapest TAG...

-but there is something about a decent watch that makes you smile everytime you check the time, for that its worth every penny...

For me uless something is bare minimun bargain basement stuff, if you don't derive any satisfaction from using it, it has failed.

Each to their own though... I know people that get more of kick out of really high end replicas... knowing a watch does the job as well as the real thing and looks identical to the untrained eye gives them pleasure... others just want things for the brand name and pose factor...

To buy a Brand New Daytona from a registered Rolex Dealer will cost about £3500.

It will take a few years but it is worth it.

If you want one right now and money is no object it will cost you between £6000 and £6500 (for a Stainless Steel Version).

The one that i am getting is the latest version so, working on the above theory it will be worth £6500 therefore almost doubling in value.

A Investment.

To buy a Brand New Daytona from a registered Rolex Dealer will cost about £3500.

It will take a few years but it is worth it.

If you want one right now and money is no object it will cost you between £6000 and £6500 (for a Stainless Steel Version).

The one that i am getting is the latest version so, working on the above theory it will be worth £6500 therefore almost doubling in value.

A Investment.

jee whizzz

ye can buy a clapped oot Corolla fur that!