Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rip Niall.

mollycorolla

My sisters partner Niall died suddenly last tuesday night in my house. He had been involved in an accident that morning in his car, but himself and the car were perfectly ok. the car lost its spoiler, tyre came off the rim and had a tiny dent in the side. he walked away un marked. however, he collapsed in my house hours later and there was nothing anyone could have done. they believe it was SADS that was the cause. the adrenaline from the shock of crash that morning was probably still in his body.

he was a fit 27 year old in the prime of his life.

the purpose of me posting this is to ask people to please be careful on icey roads as his car lost grip on the ice and he lost control and to seek medical advice following an accident.

just want to say, the gardai, the ambulance men, the priest and the man with the defibrillator who were in the house that night, done the most amazing work and we can not thank them all enough for what they have done.

nialls family, friends, & neighbours, my family, my familys friends and neighbours have been a great support to my sister and nialls family.

i cannot highlight enough the necessity for people to have first aid, cpr and defribrillator training done. although it did not save niall, it may save someone else.

RIP Niall, you were the best brother in law who made my sister the happiest girl alive. you will be missed by all x x x

Truely a very distressing time for you and your family Molly.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

It is so wrong when someone so young is taken from us.

My thoughts are with you and your family x

Gareth

Terrible news Molly at such a happy time of year, chin up mate :)

Sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Keep the faith

Molly, Love, there is nothing that I can say that will ease the pain & shock. It is an unbelievable thing to have happened.

You, your sister, Niall & both your families have my deepest sympathy & prayers at this time.

The happy memories will last for ever, & the pain & shock will lessen with time xxxx

thank you everyone. it is a tough time for us all but hopefully it will all get easier with time. we're a strong family and we'll never forget Niall who was one of us. we have great memories of him over the past 5 years we have known him.

we were talking to the gardai tis evening and they are treating the crash and his death as 2 seperate incidents, no link between them. its difficult to determine if there was a link, like young sports players who collapse on pitches and the likes due to the adrenaline. or if it was a pure coincidence.

thanks again ;)

My deepest condolences to your family Molly, especially at this time of year it must be devastating to lose a loved one.

The real shocking thing for me is me & him are the same age! It could happen to anyone. :(

All the best xx

I remember when my 26 year old neighbour died suddenly, to leave at such a young age is so tragic, after two years I still remember him and the conversations we used to have while gardening or cleaning cars, the initial sadness has faded but the happy memories are always there. :yes:

RIP Niall

Les

Always so sad to lose someone so young :(

Reminds me of a work colleague who died a few years back from a car accident...

RIP Niall and I wish every strength to you and your family...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links