Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Avensis "s Reg" Interior Light & Central Locking

richard jonesq

Hi - I have a Toyota Avensis CDX "S reg". The interior light had blown and i hadn't got around to changing it. Anyway I did today and now both the interior lights don't work and neither does the central locking. I'm guessing it's a fuse somewhere so please can anyone tell me which fuse it is, where the fuse is & how to fix this please?

Many thanks

Hi - I have a Toyota Avensis CDX "S reg". The interior light had blown and i hadn't got around to changing it. Anyway I did today and now both the interior lights don't work and neither does the central locking. I'm guessing it's a fuse somewhere so please can anyone tell me which fuse it is, where the fuse is & how to fix this please?

Many thanks

I would expect it's the Dome fuse thats blown, I think it's under the bonnet but if not then its contained in the fuses behind the coin holder drawer.

I had a similar problem and the answer is to be found in these forums somewhere do a search and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

I had a similar problem and the answer is to be found in these forums somewhere do a search and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Thanks - I've been searching for a while now and although people do seem to have fixed it there' no real explanation as to where the fuse is exactly or even where I might get a replacement from - I'm sorry to have to ask but I've never come across dome fuses before!

Thanks

Thanks - I've been searching for a while now and although people do seem to have fixed it there' no real explanation as to where the fuse is exactly or even where I might get a replacement from - I'm sorry to have to ask but I've never come across dome fuses before!

Thanks

There's nothing special about it, it's a normal flat fuse like the majority of the others, I believe its in the panel behind the coin holder, open it up and it'll say which one it is on the cover.

It's in the main fuse box in the engine compartment.

The underside of the lid is marked out with all the fuses.

Look for the one marked 'Dome'. I think it's a 7A fuse.

I had the same problem - replaced the fuse, and it looks like it blew straight away - so I still have no interior lights, central locking, alarm, or clock.

Good luck with yours.