Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris (55 Plate Old Shape ) Cd Fascia

BigBadDamo

Hi ..

My girlfriend has a Toyota Yaris (old shape 55 plate) .. with a stock cassette player in it.

I recently purchased a CD player for the car, tried my local Halfords for a CD fascia panel for it to fit in and they said no one makes it for the old shape yaris ..

Im just hopin someone on here has knowledge of a website were i could purchase such an item ..

You know, i might not be much help here sorry!

but...I did see the blanking panel that goes into the position of the old cassette player on eBay,

it was a couple of years ago and when i tried to find one to replace mine i couldnt find it again!!!

try a few things at various eBay shops and you just might be lucky...

sorry if i am no help!...Happy New Year to you :D

Thats brilliant thanks very much ..

I work for Ford/Mazda as a mechanic so i will be right on the phone with Toyota on monday and get the stuff ordered ..

Happy New Year :lol:

Hi there.

My wife's Yaris ('04 plate Mark 1/phase 2) has a CD player already fitted and I'm not sure if the one with a cassette is similar but I've seen pics on this forum where a head unit can be fitted in the space underneath the FF CD. It's like a small tray where you could leave sunglasses etc.

There's a posting in the "how to section" which has detailed pics of how to fit an aftermarket stereo .Although, unless you buy the appropriate cables, the column controls may not work.It should save you having to buy other parts and the headunit could be removed (for selling vehicle) and the original audio equipment would still be in place.

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links