Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dealers...love Them Or Hate Them...

Chris Barnes

I just love these clickable smileys ....................

:boxing:

Knightrider - did you report your problems to Toyota GB and, if so, what did they say .........

Oh - I just checked the Toyota site and for Coventry it came up Listers and, as the web site says ..................

Our UK network of over 180 Official Toyota Centres and Toyota Service Outlets understand that the quality of after care products and services must match up to the design and engineering excellence that is built into every Toyota. You can expect the after care team at each of our centres to be the best at keeping your Toyota safely on the road

Bet you're glat to know that ! :thumbsup:

i havent yet but i'm still chasing Halfords for s :censor: it locking nut keys that keep breaking, 3 so far, :ffs:

i will do wen i get round to it

i dont kno who to get in touch with tho?

any ideas?

cheers

lee

I went to the Managing Director (Graham Smith), who passed my correspondence to a Customer Relations Advisor (in my case Jenny Shipley), who sent a bland letter saying it's nothing to do with Toyota GB ........

However, the web-site and advertising say otherwise and (in case you hadn't guessed), I have got the bit between the teeth and think it's time Toyota GB made some effort to live up to their marketing claims and am happy to compile a dossier of complaints to take up with the M-D if anyone is interested ...............

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links