Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Japfest 2009

YGS

• 2 weeks later...
i dont think its at the same place this year?

Think you may have your wires crossed :rolleyes:

Japfest has always been at Castle Combe Clicky

• 2 months later...

I helped out with the marshalling last year. Gets you pitlane access so you get to chat to all the racers. Also, you get to snap the cars with their owners which they're always really appreciative for.

Yep but it's down to the organisers not wanting TOC to attend. It's ancient history - toc paid for stand and attended then organisers changed and tried to get toc to pay again. No Go from there on. Shame because it's the show that's closest to me. I'll be going with a different club.

Yes, I can see why that would put people off.

Cheeky buggers!

I'll keep an eye out for various groups and post them on here once the events done.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be heading to this with yaris Club Uk, Looks like there's going to be about 20 of us on the stand!

Will be my first car show, i'm pretty excited!

Ill be there in the Glanza will be good hope the weather is like last year.....

Well if it's slippery out on the tracks, it's always a lot more interesting to watch the more skitish rear wheel drive cars compete in the "Tank !Removed! Of The Day" award.

And it's miserable to watch the event from under an umberella!

• 4 weeks later...

Well all things considered, it went quite well I thought. I don't think I'll be going next year thou as, to be honest, the traffic jam getting there was a joke and the price is starting to get silly now for entry.

Caught the aftermarth of the Orange Show car being extinguished by the Marshalls and the AMG Merc on the rolling road, closely followed by a Civic @ full tilt.

Anyone managed to get some decent pics for the event?

Well all things considered, it went quite well I thought. I don't think I'll be going next year thou as, to be honest, the traffic jam getting there was a joke and the price is starting to get silly now for entry.

Caught the aftermarth of the Orange Show car being extinguished by the Marshalls and the AMG Merc on the rolling road, closely followed by a Civic @ full tilt.

Anyone managed to get some decent pics for the event?

Yeah the show was ok other then the part when my mate’s car set alight!! :!Removed!: and the price was VERY expensive!! Cost us £60!!! To get in!!! :censor: takes the *****

I do have some pic's but they were take on my mate phone because I forgot my camera :(

Yeah the show was ok other then the part when my mate’s car set alight!! :!Removed!: and the price was VERY expensive!! Cost us £60!!! To get in!!! :censor: takes the *****

I do have some pic's but they were take on my mate phone because I forgot my camera :(

Which car set decided to spontaniously combust?

Which car set decided to spontaniously combust?

the driving sports/severnside imports drift car was a red nissan 180sx (they were doing the drifting on the track)