Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Choosing A Mobile Phone Car Kit For A 06 Yaris Luna

glic

Hi all,

Im just looking for advice on which car kit suits the 06 Yaris Luna.

I'm torn between something like this.. Nokia CK7W as it comes with a cradle that can charge the phone. The downside is that if you use a phone other than a Nokia, the sound isnt great through the Yaris Speakers.

and the other option, something like this.. Parrott 3200LS that has a screen of its own. Im not sure how this would fit in the car itself, and it also would mean having to externally charge the phone or else use a cigarette lighter charger.

Has anyone successfully had a car kit installed that they'd recommend? I'll be getting it installed professionally. Im not that technically minded.

Thanks!

The CK7-W is good, but there are newer kits out there now....

I would recommend the Sony Ericsson HCB-400 which i have used with a number of phones without any problem, and you can wire it to work through the Yaris' Speakers....

Hope this helps

Chris

I've got the parrot in my Passat and i am not that impressed for the following reasons:

Poor Microphone -People cant hear me

Poor Sound - Its really poor out of the cars Speakers

bluetooth Connection - It frequently wont connect properly when it says connected

The display - Its always lit so it reflects into the drivers door mirror at night (This depends where its positioned) If you turn the display off it doesn’t light up when you receive or make a call so at night so you cant see who's ringing!

As it wont power the phone I have to have a charger going and UK law states that the phone must be in a cradle, so its not much better than an ear piece.

Hope this helps. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links