Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Info On The Yaris!

Hi im not able to drive yet but currently looking at the toyota yaris for my first car. can anybody give me sum information on the toyota yaris e.g. how much they are going for, are they a good first car, are they available in 1 litre engines and any other useful information please, if not a toyota yaris is there any other car anybody with some experience would recommend?

cheers

yep u can get em in 1.0 - top cars - iv had mine 2 n half years now, cant fault it - nippy - insurance group 2 - good on fuel :-)

Hiya

I had my Ford Fiesta for 6 months before getting a 1.0 Yaris T3. I didnt have much driving experience at the time either. They come in 1.0 or 1.3 petrol engines aswell as other sizes and types. Cant help with the costs I'm afraid. Have you checked out autotrader?

I would recommend them, the digital display is really funky and I prefer it to analogue dials by far now. They do have quite large pillars on either corner at the back of the car which is a bit of a pain when reversing but doesn't detract from the car overall.

Mine averages around 43-45mpg / 330 miles to a tank doing a mix of town and dual carriageway driving, with a good Motorway Journey often too. Although I have now got a 1.3.

The thing I found over time, was as I grew in more confidence I found that the 1.0 wasn't giving me enough 'grunt'. Not that the 1.3 is mega powerful but I much prefer the 1.3.

As a starter car, you could do much much worse. I'd definately recommend them.