Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris (2nd Generation) Needed For Uk Magazine Studio Photoshoot

Vickster

Folks,

I research the buying guides for Auto Express magazine and the next one I’ve been asked to do is on the 2nd generation Yaris. Therefore, I need to find a tidy example, which I can put into the studio to photograph for the piece.

Can you please get in touch with me if you’ve got a car that we can put in the studio – it needs to be a tidy example that hasn’t been modified. The spec doesn’t matter, but we can’t use black or white cars and I’d rather not have silver. There will only be studio photography of the car, so there will be no dynamic shots taken at all. Only you will drive the car and you can stay with it at all times.

If you think you might be able to help, could you drop me a line please, either via this forum or direct to my email address (vickydredge@yahoo.com) – attaching photos if you want to. In return for the use of your car (which nobody but you will drive), you'll get your costs paid, and a full set of the pictures (a studio shoot isn’t cheap!).

You'll need to be able to give up a few hours to take your car to our studio in Hampshire; it would obviously be best for us to get someone reasonably close to this location.

Thanks for your time,

Vicky Dredge

PM sent :thumbsup:

Dear All

Thank you for the interest shown, it's good to know that forum's work!

I have made contact with a couple of people (car 1 and 1st reserve) and all is hopefully sorted.

Thanks again, your help has been appreciated.

Regards

Vicky

• 1 month later...

Update on this:

After a bit of a false start, last Monday I took my Yaris for the photoshoot in the studio at the National Motor Museum in Beaulieu Hampshire.

It was a terrific day out, Thanks must go to Vicky, for asking on here and to Tom the photographer who took loads of shots of my Yaris in the studio from all angles. I got a chance for a good look around the museum whilst I was there.

I am unable to post pics untill they have been published in the Auto Express motoring magazine, but I certainly will have lots to choose from.

They have said that they will give TOC a mention in the feature................The Yaris certainly looked sparkly! B) :lol:

Update on this:

After a bit of a false start, last Monday I took my Yaris for the photoshoot in the studio at the National Motor Museum in Beaulieu Hampshire.

It was a terrific day out, Thanks must go to Vicky, for asking on here and to Tom the photographer who took loads of shots of my Yaris in the studio from all angles. I got a chance for a good look around the museum whilst I was there.

I am unable to post pics untill they have been published in the Auto Express motoring magazine, but I certainly will have lots to choose from.

They have said that they will give TOC a mention in the feature................The Yaris certainly looked sparkly! B) :lol:

I'm a subscriber to Auto Express, so I'll look forward to it.

I received a disc with 31 of the best photos through the post today...............terrific and in high definition :thumbsup:

The feature (Yaris buying guide) might be published within about a month....................The car is the star :)

So you're the bugger that got the offer in before me then ;)

Jammy goit!

Look forward to seeing the photos!

• 2 months later...
Nice work in progress...look forward to seeing the article.

** UPDATE **

The article featuring my Yaris will be published in AUTO EXPRESS next Wednesday June 3rd 2009 :yahoo:

The feature is titled Buying Used Toyota Yaris.

It was photographed in the studio at Beaulieu Motor Museum back in March. The car is the star. :toast:

I will be available to sign copies at CAE and JAE later this year. :thumbsup: ;) :lol: