Do Not Sell My Personal Information

February Meet Suggestions

cfc1

Well after a descent turn out for the first meet of the year I think we should start planning for our second. Anyone know of anything happening?.. perhaps a joint meet with another club?.. track day etc etc.. post your suggestions here then maybe put it to a vote?

I think we've been to Queensferry in the past but I can't be sure!

What about Edinburgh down to Gala again? I think it was only me and the guy with the silver Celica (Martin?) that went to that meet and he had to fix an Elise! :laughing:

I'll do anything though so keep the suggestions coming! :)

• 2 weeks later...

What do people want... another static meet or a drive?.. or perhaps a bit of both, lunch at a pub then a drive (nop alchol alwed as it can par your driyping ;))

Last months was in the West so perhaps Central or the East this time? again what do you want?

Think the weather is putting people off Dave, plus the Scottish meets co-ordinator seems to have disapeared.

Maybe it was the sight of a 3 year old head butting my shins in McD's that has scared her off :lol::lol::lol:

I told Ryan to behave himself in future... so there should be no repeat performance. :lol:

I understand the weather could be problematic, but it would still be good to have a meet somewhere, we have started going to the Pirnhill Inn in Stirling for lunch with the MR2oc and the food is quite good and not too expensive.

We don't need to do anything fancy but I think we should try to keep the meets as regular as possible, perhaps when the weather is better we could do a run to the like of Biggar etc.

no dave dear... i've not disappeared due to your antics! you were a walking disaster. no offence mate :lol: re my disappearance.... a few things had happened in my life which i completely didnt expect, had to take a step back and re-gather my thoughts etc. my apologies if you missed me :P

guys i am MEGA skint the now... so if you arrange a lunch meet, i won't be stopping for grub but will defo stop by!

as for the weather... the mr2 hates it... but man i love practicin driftin B) HAHA!

meet defo still needs to be a simple one, it's early days yet and members dont know each other etc meet and greets are way forward for say next 2 months?

meet defo still needs to be a simple one, it's early days yet and members dont know each other etc meet and greets are way forward for say next 2 months?

Agreed :thumbsup:

guys i am MEGA skint the now... so if you arrange a lunch meet, i won't be stopping for grub but will defo stop by!

maybe we'll have a whip round & buy you something from the 99p menu ... :P

no dave dear... i've not disappeared due to your antics! you were a walking disaster. no offence mate :lol:

Now now, Andie, are you calling me a clumsy f'r ? :rolleyes: you try getting up at 6 AM on that freezing sunday, going to work

for a shift and then going straight to a meet with you guy's. Now tell me that you wouldn't be like a f^rt in a trance :lol::lol:

I told Ryan to behave himself in future... so there should be no repeat performance. :lol:

It wasn't me Davy, I'm an old man now.

Get a meet sorted and I'll just turn up. B)

Was up at Crail 10 days ago and maybe be up at Crail again this Sunday for the FastCar meet. Got the RAV to do a 14.8 run with a 2.009 sec 0-60' launch....quite a laugh when I took some young guys along for the experience!!!

On the run to Crail last, I managed to blow out a plug from the GT4 intercooler!!!! Shot out like a bullet!!! Fixed by plugging the open hose with a screwdriver which seems to have improved performance :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

February's meet was fantastic, I never even had to leave the house! :rolleyes: :P

we had it, we just didn't invite you! :P