Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bought A New Motor...

Fizz

Thanks to Rash once more or should i say you git! You always tell me about car bargins and play with my mind! lol

Put a deposit down on a 99-T plate Integra Type R on the weekend and pic it up later in the week (inshallah) hence the bora is up for sale as some of you have already noticed...

A few pics but will sort some propper ones out when i get my hand on the car! B)

CIMG1881.jpg

CIMG1884.jpg

CIMG1886.jpg

CIMG1876.jpg

CIMG1878.jpg

CIMG1867.jpg

Last time i had a half decent motor was the GT4 and that was over 2 years ago now so its about time i had some fun again!

Cheers

Fizz

p.s) yes i know it aint a Toyota.. but there aint many decent modern sports cars out there... come on Gaz.. speak up.. lol :lol:

Like i already said... time & place Fizz and we can settle the arguements!! :lol:

Fancy joing us for RWYB @ Santa Pod, 8th March?

Not a bad motor tho i suppose.... at least it's Japanese!! :P

Cheers bud.. but any the only track action this thing is going to see is things with bends in it. Aint a straight line monster.. had them/been there/done that.. lol

Still shocked by the insurance.. what other mass production 4 seater coupe 1.8 NA FWD car with less than 190bhp do you know which sits in Group 18?!!? FFS!

OHHHHHH nice car...but I was hoping to see you with another Celica, but as you say....few and far between.

Cheers bud.. but any the only track action this thing is going to see is things with bends in it. Aint a straight line monster.. had them/been there/done that.. lol

Still shocked by the insurance.. what other mass production 4 seater coupe 1.8 NA FWD car with less than 190bhp do you know which sits in Group 18?!!? FFS!

I see... chicken huh? I'll take that as an admission that the DC2 is slower than a CTS then :D

You should've got a 1.8 NA FWD 5 seater hatchback with 190bhp in insurance group 14...... :P :lol:

Lovely car mate & in very good condition. I wish you many years of safe driving :thumbsup: Enjoy :P

What sort of miles are up on her?

Lovely car mate & in very good condition. I wish you many years of safe driving :thumbsup: Enjoy :P

What sort of miles are up on her?

Cheers... high milage believe it or not.. 103k but with FSH and club member owned for the last 4 years.. well looked after. :)

Gaz - 6.5 to 60... ;)

Gaz - 6.5 to 60... ;)

Fizz - don't believe Toyota's 8.2 for the CTS... :P

p.s) The CTS is a base family car done up to try and be sporty whereas the Integra was designed with racing in mind from the start with no comprimise... ;) :lol:

Vtec kicked in Yo! :lol:

p.s) The CTS is a base family car done up to try and be sporty whereas the Integra was designed with racing in mind from the start with no comprimise... ;) :lol:

Blah blah blah.... bring it to the Pod! :P :lol:

If it was designed with racing in mind then you should have no problems with a 1/4 mile drag... i'm sure my humble family hatch will be no match...... :P ;)

If it was designed with racing in mind then you should have no problems with a 1/4 mile drag... i'm sure my humble family hatch will be no match...... :P ;)

getting from one set of lights to another without steering is not called racing... :lol:

Does indeed look nice... but i aint bought the teg for its looks.. if i did i would have got the Jap version with the better front end.. lol

This ugly bug eye one aint what i call a good looking car... lol

Its all about the drive and handling and performance.. :)

And that Celcia would sell if it were only a manual!

getting from one set of lights to another without steering is not called racing... :lol:

Fizz... if you just want to admit that the DC2 isn't as fast as a CTS then go ahead.. there's nothing wrong with being honest :)

:P :lol:

I like that especially as it has the twin headlights, its just in need of some proper sized wheels!!! Lovely seats :thumbsup:

I like that especially as it has the twin headlights, its just in need of some proper sized wheels!!! Lovely seats :thumbsup:

I actually prefer the Jap front end but hey.. beggers and all that...

And yes.. the seats are very cosy! :)

Wheel i aint bothered about too much.. gonna be a track toy hopefully for this summer at least then maybe sell it on.. :rolleyes:

Hope you get lots of pleasure from the car! Will we be seeing at the meets sometime?????? B)

Just try and stop me Anne... and anyway.. i have promised Mo that he can drive it! :rolleyes:

Hope you get lots of pleasure from the car! Will we be seeing at the meets sometime?????? B)

Just try and stop me Anne... and anyway.. i have promised Mo that he can drive it! :rolleyes:

Maybe Mo should bring it to the Pod then... :P :lol:

As said before... don't believe the 8.1sec 0-60 ;)

But if you want to go with those stats then you've got no worries, so why not accept the challenge? :P :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links