Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Vs 106 Gti

p11p

There’s not much of a difference between the two (not that you would notice) and I think the T Sport is a lot more appealing then the pug.

There’s not much of a difference between the two (not that you would notice) and I think the T Sport is a lot more appealing then the pug.

i want to chip my or remap it as friend has got one and i stand no chance against it

is there anything i can do or by to make my car have same power or be quicker than a 106 gti?????????????????????

There used to be a turbo kit from TTE.de, have a look. Boosts to 150 bhp, its from the Japan Yaris RS

There's not much of a difference between the two (not that you would notice) and I think the T Sport is a lot more appealing then the pug.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

Yaris T sport 0-60 8.7 sec 118mph 103bhp

106 Gti 0-60 8.4 sec 128mph 120bhp

A chip would get you somewhere near, maybe an airflow/intake kit as well

Pete

Just goes to show.... depends which book/web site you read........

Use mine, you won't be so far away, although I have to say the other figures look more realistic....

MODERATORS NOTE:

TOC does not condone speeding on "Open Roads" :rolleyes:

Any reports of speeds in excess of the national speed limit should be confined to those from the "Race Track"

have you even been in third gear yet?

Can’t get out of first! The tube rules :lol:

Reply to Moderator Note...

No one has mentioned/talked/implied anything about speeding on the open road!

You can relax your eager twitchy ‘Delete/lock topic thread finger’

Hi

Saxo VTS 0-60 7.5 sec 127mph 120bhp

Well that has no real meaning to this topic, you might aswell post something from the beano!

Anyway.....

Not much in it between the GTi and the T sport, 106 is alot lighter thats where it really wins, so maybe take the rear seats out and go on a diet?? lol!

I wouldnt really say you have "no chance" there is only 0.3 seconds in it to sixty!

Adam

As the Pug is made of tin foil and onion skin it will be too fast for the YTS, the 0-60 time is a bit of a red herring as the Saxo VTS is mechanically identical except badging (7.5), the major difference is the insurance groups of 13 vs 14, that would explain the official 0-60 difference.

108 BHP Per Tonne vs 126, 20%+ is a lot to make up, chances are though the Pug will breakdown during your next cruise, so that will be 0 BHP per tonne :lol: ;)

Hi

Well that has no real meaning to this topic, you might aswell post something from the beano!

Anyway.....

Not much in it between the GTi and the T sport, 106 is alot lighter thats where it really wins, so maybe take the rear seats out and go on a diet?? lol!

I wouldnt really say you have "no chance" there is only 0.3 seconds in it to sixty!

Adam

did you say something 1.3 boy?

Hi

Anyway.....

Adam

Wow arent we mature!

I dont actually own the SR anymore and own a T sport so yet again you have made another irrelevant comment.............grow up and stay on topic!

05012009203.jpg

Adam

Hmm

Well I for one love to see supposed adults act like kids and throw insults at each other about bits of metal and plastic...

Keep it on topic & keep the personal insults off the forum.

Thanks ;)

Toyota vs Peugeot. No question IMO. Rather have Jap than Francais tat....

Hmm

Well I for one love to see supposed adults act like kids and throw insults at each other about bits of metal and plastic...

Keep it on topic & keep the personal insults off the forum.

Thanks ;)

Toyota vs Peugeot. No question IMO. Rather have Jap than Francais tat....

:thumbsup:

Hi

Anyway.....

Adam

Wow arent we mature!

I dont actually own the SR anymore and own a T sport so yet again you have made another irrelevant comment.............grow up and stay on topic!

05012009203.jpg

Adam

Don't see why you got rid of the 1.3 if its as quick as the 1.5..........

Next you're going to say you can keep up with an evo :D

Who cares if one car is a tiny bit faster than another one?? :huh:

All depends on the drivers aswell...Put a good driver in a T-Sport and an average driver in the pug, the YTS will win and vice versa.

Then again, does a second or so really matter? :rolleyes:

All depends on the drivers aswell...Put a good driver in a T-Sport and an average driver in the pug, the YTS will win and vice versa.

Have you read the first post?!

Hi

Anyway.....

Adam

Wow arent we mature!

05012009203.jpg

Adam

Don't see why you got rid of the 1.3 if its as quick as the 1.5..........

Next you're going to say you can keep up with an evo :D

Sold it as i couldnt afford petrol/wanted nicer interior. So TS seemed good option as i wouldnt loose any of the speed but better mpg and nicer interior!

Have you read the first post?!

Yes mate i have read all the posts not only the first one...Basically somebody wants to give his/her T-Sport a bit more power to be on par with a 106GTi.

The reason i posted "Does a second or so really matter" is just that....Does it matter? Imo, i don't think it does as on paper both cars are so similar, obviously the Yaris has the upper hand in the reliability stakes so it wins on that one.

Then again, if it's about the "All important" Maccie D's carpark power stakes, then the pug will win. :yawn:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links