Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Additions To My Xt5...

madruss

Hi,

Would it be possible to add fixed roof rails to my rav? Would toyota have to do this?

And what about the chrome bars - i've got the bull bar on the front and the side bars but i'd like one on the back too. Can i only get this done at a toyota garage? Does anyone know roughly what it'd cost me?

Also, can I get all the windows tinted? How would they do this? I've already got privacy glass in the back.

Its very easy Russ.

Pm kingo and he will supply you with either black or chrome as you prefer and deliver them at a discounted rate.

Fitting instructions;

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/legacy/To...00%20500-00.pdf

Several owners have had windows tinted. Done properly it looks really good. I nearly had mine done but the supplier told me I wasn't allowed to take the doors to bits (the rear windows come out so they can tint right to the edge). Big mistake! I'll say who can strip the doors not him. My windows remain clear!!!

You might want to consider these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-RAV4-OE-STLYE...Q2em118Q2el1247

Worth a look

Just take care with these. That photo shows them fitted to a US long body model. I don't know if they can supply bars for our short body models or if you have to cut them. I would want to be sure before buying.