Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First The Snow Then The Rain.....

chatman

A few pictures of my normally dormant stream....It is normally a trickle in the bottom of a 5ft ditch......BUT........... :o :o :o :o :o

DSCF1967.jpg

The water coming of the field water falling down into the stream....

DSCF1965.jpg

Then praying the bridge tunnel would not get blocked...... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

DSCF1969.jpg

It's gone down some now still some roads unpassable even with a snorkel fitted 4x4..... ;) ;)

are you anywhere near chelmsford by any chance?

I am in southend....apart from heavy rain monday, we are ok.....a few friends at work in chelmsford have had problems........no rivers near to worry about only the sea...... :D

A few pictures of my normally dormant stream....It is normally a trickle in the bottom of a 5ft ditch......BUT........... :o :o :o :o :o

DSCF1967.jpg

The water coming of the field water falling down into the stream....

DSCF1965.jpg

Then praying the bridge tunnel would not get blocked...... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

DSCF1969.jpg

It's gone down some now still some roads unpassable even with a snorkel fitted 4x4..... ;) ;)

Can I pick up on your comments please as regards your snorkel fitted 4 wd. Is this the Rav by any chance. On this subject does anyone know of a fitting for a Rav 4-3 that would safeguard the engine.

Can I pick up on your comments please as regards your snorkel fitted 4 wd. Is this the Rav by any chance. On this subject does anyone know of a fitting for a Rav 4-3 that would safeguard the engine.

Aye - have ye tried a pontoon???

John, what I was saying, was not even a 4x4 fitted with a snorkel could have traversed some of the flooded roads around my area...

My RAV is not fitted with a snorkel....only the driver sometimes uses one when swimming in the sea sometimes :) :)

I know a friend who runs a recovery business was doing booming business recovering submerged cars, vans from the gloup after the water had subsided a bit.... he also has one of the massive rigs for recovering the lorries and even he would not take that out in the floods...for fear of getting it stuck :unsure: :unsure:

and then the black ice... A24 was closed and some other roads we a fun to drive...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links