Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boot Spoiler 4.2

nattyboy

Hi

Has anyone got this OE boot spoiler fitted to their 4.2 ? If so do you have a pic and is it easy to fit ?

Cheers

Nat

post-8893-1234461061_thumb.jpg

post-8893-1234461108_thumb.jpg

Hi

Has anyone got this OE boot spoiler fitted to their 4.2 ? If so do you have a pic and is it easy to fit ?

Cheers

Nat

This is the spoiler I have

DSCF1236.jpg

DSCF1237.jpg

But these are standard fit on the VX model......

Thanks guys - but thats a different spoiler - the one that half 'sticks' to the car.

Thanks guys - but thats a different spoiler - the one that half 'sticks' to the car.

With the above info you should be able to work out how it fits.

Be aware of car washes that go back over the car. I believe the standard one on the VX gets ripped off.

Be aware of car washes that go back over the car. I believe the standard one on the VX gets ripped off.

I would never put my RAV through the ordeal of a car wash :o :o (and for the reason noted above)

I fitted the type Chatman has to my 4.2 when I had it. It was only after I fitted it (and it sticks on) that I noticed the perspex

it was made had a lot of ripples in places. Showed it to MrT, and they agreed it was faulty and would replace it. So I took it

off with a hairdryer and a lot of effort and returned it. Good job I checked the replacement one while still at the dealer as it

was as bad. So I just got my money back and never bothered with it. I did think about the TTE one, but the hassle of getting

it painted wasn't worth it.