Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy St. Valentine's Day

Pompey Gaz

Hope all you ladies and gents out there have a good day with your loved ones, weather they be mates, partners or family. :)

Whats everyone got planned?

picking up my hunny after work then cooking her a chinese meal cause its one of her favourites, then chilling out with a romantic film and who knows where the night will end lol :)

and cheers Jappy for your texts last night lol :P

As it's my wedding aniversary as well, we shall be going out later.

Also washed the one I love. Agro is now free of road salt for the time being. ^_^

Valentine's day has nothing to do with your loved one's.... it's a day designed to remind those on their own that they have no-one...

:(

Valentine's day has nothing to do with your loved one's.... it's a day designed to remind those on their own that they have no-one...

That is the truth :(

Didn't you get my card honey?

I didn't.... and i don't believe you sent one.... sorry Rich but it's over :(

:P :lol:

I didn't.... and i don't believe you sent one.... sorry Rich but it's over :(

:P :lol:

it's not my fault - I had to guess most of the address and postcode

( in hindsight maybe this was a bit of a gamble ! )

I hope that the card that I sent reached its destination ;) :in_love:

I've had a great day, if only to see the look of pure joy and elation on my boyfriends face when I gave him his gift.... admittedly I excelled myself gift-wise. He was over-the-moon which made my day! :D

I've had a great day, if only to see the look of pure joy and elation on my boyfriends face when I gave him his gift.... admittedly I excelled myself gift-wise. He was over-the-moon which made my day! :D

"...over the moon...." ?????? :wacko:

Is this some sort of new sex game?? :drool: :drool:

well plans changed! haha

picked sarah up, we went to feed the ducks, got her more presents from tesco lol, so she got a DKNY be delicious gift tin set thing, pink champagne, thorntons chocolates and some lilly o'brien choccies, then went to the vue in Subikhorpe to see Friday the 13th. Was ace night. now just chilling with a beer, a chicken kebab and taxi driver lol

I spent the day yesterday shopping with my Best Friend in Cambridge for the day....both our other halfs weren't around so we thought we'd keep ourselves entertained....we had chinese buffet for tea and had a great time.

I get my own Valentines night this Saturday coming...only a week later, but better late then never after all! ;)

i got 2 bunches of roses, and loads of ice cream! :D nom nom nom

Guest The-Nark
well plans changed! haha

picked sarah up, we went to feed the ducks, got her more presents from tesco lol, so she got a DKNY be delicious gift tin set thing, pink champagne, thorntons chocolates and some lilly o'brien choccies, then went to the vue in Subikhorpe to see Friday the 13th. Was ace night. now just chilling with a beer, a chicken kebab and taxi driver lol

Kebab and beer I can live with............what was all that other s :censor: e in between? Sounds like Southern jessy pampering b :censor: s to me

"...over the moon...." ?????? :wacko:

Is this some sort of new sex game?? :drool: :drool:

Why yes it is, I assume you have tried it as well! :lol: :lol:

well plans changed! haha

Kebab and beer I can live with............what was all that other s :censor: e in between? Sounds like Southern jessy pampering b :censor: s to me

what? taxi driver? its a classic film lol

or you mean what i did with our lass and what i got her?

jealous or single?

I had a great day and night and morning! :P

Why not? :thumbsup: Tele was lousy ! :naughty::laughing:

Well glad to hear someone passed the time well :lol:

I had you down for hot cocoa and slippers while listening to the wireless......... :D

I had you down for hot cocoa and slippers while listening to the wireless......... :D

Yeah, as I said, tele was lousy, so I did :nopity::wheelchair: :lol2: BTW, :rolleyes: you forgot the most important ingredient= the PIPE

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links