Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy St. Valentine's Day

Pompey Gaz

I had a great day and night and morning! :P

Why not? :thumbsup: Tele was lousy ! :naughty::laughing:

I had you down for hot cocoa and slippers while listening to the wireless......... :D

Yeah, as I said, tele was lousy, so I did :nopity::wheelchair: :lol2: BTW, :rolleyes: you forgot the most important ingredient= the PIPE

I didn't forget I was trying to be health conscious

I had you down for hot cocoa and slippers while listening to the wireless......... :D

Yeah, as I said, tele was lousy, so I did :nopity::wheelchair: :lol2: BTW, :rolleyes: you forgot the most important ingredient= the PIPE

As are all my friends, children & Doc ! :group-cuddles: But after 37 years addiction it is almost impossible :( They say that nicotine is nearly as addictive as cocaine. I have actually considered a month or 2 in a detox climic, but reckon that the cost would be prohibitive :(

As are all my friends, children & Doc ! :group-cuddles: But after 37 years addiction it is almost impossible :( They say that nicotine is nearly as addictive as cocaine. I have actually considered a month or 2 in a detox climic, but reckon that the cost would be prohibitive :(

Just get someone to lock you in the shed for a few weeks :P

Just get someone to lock you in the shed for a few weeks :P

:thumbsup: :lol2: