Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finding People

rpaterson

My old neighbour used to be in the CID.. quite handy for informing me where speed traps were going to be... and useful to name drop on the couple of occasions i was stopped

*Allegedly*

;)

I think I may have stolen a bag of sweeties 48 years ago - how does that go with any of yer polis pals??? Course, I might not have.

I can sort that for you ! Just send a brown envelope full of used notes & it will be taken care of :ph34r: Call it "Insurance" :yes::thumbsup:

OK

I've a few thousand Lira stashed somewhere.......

Sorry, Em :( ,

I know we went off topic here & in other threads, too. It is just so easy though :yes:

I suggested that a helpful mate in the Force might accommodate him. Then came the post explaining how a Police man got into serious trouble for doing that :( . I gave my example of how a Mate in the force helped me. Then, naturally, after what I'd posted, the banter started.

I am not an Arms dealer & am anti IRA +Associates, though I have 2 friends who have done time for membership.If I keep away from Politics, they are highly intelligent, articulate men, one of whom does walks all over the world for A Children's hospital Charity. I don't understand it.

I may have surrendered my A.r.s.enal :lol: , but I still have a sheath knife in a drawer about which I feel guilty. Guilty, because I had a very good one which I lost. I promptly wrote a letter to my Gran, telling her the story, By return post came the replacement which I still have. Those were the days when a kid could have one for throwing at trees, whittling sticks etc, & never dreamed of sticking it in someone. I feel guilty coz I knew what the outcome of my letter would be :(

It is like , for example , friends sitting in the pub. They chat about something, & then someone says something & the conversation goes off at a tangent, and again, and again.

I have deliberately gone off topic here to give an example of how one thing leads to another.

I promise I will try (not easy!) to stay in topic as much as I can in future :yes:

So, what IS yer name and registration number???? Maybe I can find it from the address given, and then track down yer ip address if I can get the muderators to divulge that, as I'm sure they have that info to their disposal. And maybe they have knives to dispose of as well????

Anybody got any other bright ideas to find people??

I'm off now to find my wife - she'll probably be coming out of the school where she works. :P :P

So, what IS yer name and registration number???? Maybe I can find it from the address given, and then track down yer ip address if I can get the muderators to divulge that, as I'm sure they have that info to their disposal. And maybe they have knives to dispose of as well????

Anybody got any other bright ideas to find people??

I'm off now to find my wife - she'll probably be coming out of the school where she works. :P :P

If I hadn't promised Em to stay on topic , I'd say that is why I kept my knife & sharpen it regularly :ph34r: :arrgg-matey: :death: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

192.com could help, i found my son of first marriage after 39 years of searching.

That is fantastic ! :thumbsup:

I hope that it was a very happy and emotional reunion for you both & that you now keep in touch :D

192.com could help, i found my son of first marriage after 39 years of searching.

I hope that it was a very happy and emotional reunion for you both & that you now keep in touch :D

Not actually met him yet due to his workload, however we have spoken on the phone and can't wait to actually meeting him.

Not actually met him yet due to his workload, however we have spoken on the phone and can't wait to actually meeting him.

I'd change yer Avensis fur something mair exciting like a 3 door RAV4 - an ah dinna ken if its oan topic or no.... ye ken?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links