Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stone Chip Protection Film

T V O R

As most Yaris owners know, the paint is on the rather soft side and is prone to chips. Has anyone used a stone chip protection film on their cars?

My Yaris has the sills covered with the stuff which goes up the rear arch. I was contemplating investing in having something on the front bumper and bonnet.

Any experience or thoughts please?

Here

And here

:thumbsup:

A lot of the M3 guys swear by this stuff, Especially the CSL guys with their expensive carbon fibre bumpers!

I say if it its is discreet enough and doesn't make the finish look ugly, it can only be a good thing! I wish mine had it :(

I had this product fitted to my Nissan 350Z and I swear by it.

I have not heard of the two companies that your links take us to but I do have knowledge and direct experience of these two

Paintshield

Armourfend

I had Armourfend fit the film to my car and was really happy with the outcome even though they had never fitted it to a Nismo 350Z previously. It takes a long time to fit if they don't already have the templates on the computer but it really is worth the wait.

If you want to speak to Paintshield then call their head office and ask to speak to 'Tom'.... I am sorry but I cannot recall his surname. This guy is very knowledgeable and honest.

Which ever supplier you choose I think it is all the 3M film that they fit. Good luck :thumbsup:

Don't know much about stone chip protection film, but here is a film about stone chip protection :)

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

i hate it when i go to tesco and park next to the apache attack helicopter! Glad this video warned me of the dangers i face from stones because of it

seriously though, is a good idea, especially if you got soft paint/ expensive decals or body parts. like tis been said if it doesn't look rubbish then go for it TVOR

Don't know much about stone chip protection film, but here is a film about stone chip protection :)

ERR, you could'nt translate the lingo on the the video from Arabic to English by chance, could you :lol::lol: the accompanying music is er how can i put it, interesting, too :lol:

ERR, you could'nt translate the lingo on the the video from Arabic to English by chance, could you :lol::lol: the accompanying music is er how can i put it, interesting, too :lol:

look at the pictures!!

its on about the dangers of driving through Iraq, next to land trains, through sandstorms, next to killer attack helicopters and other assorted middle east/desert problems we face daily here in the UK

silly :P

and that its so simple to attach our granny could do it.

they also do kits for bikes and vans etc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links