Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Music . One Of My Favourites

Bizarra

See you got your slush puppies and your mellow jacket on . :wub:

I would like to see an album of the crowd doing covers of her songs :group-cuddles:

Wow!.............what an emotional performance..................Well chosen Victor :thumbsup:

See you got your slush puppies and your mellow jacket on . :wub:

I would like to see an album of the crowd doing covers of her songs :group-cuddles:

You can get slush puppies & mellow jacket cheaply in Asda, if you want to join the club :lol:

If you liked this , Google Lara Fabian & you will get the whole story & her songs. I tried a few links, but they wouldn't load (work) for me.

I wondered where she was all my life. Ok, I'll say it for you :( She wasn't born for 1/2 my life :shutit: :lol2:

Wow!.............what an emotional performance..................Well chosen Victor :thumbsup:

Thanks Steve :D . Glad you liked it :thumbsup:

As I said in reply to Raistlin, if you Google "Lara Fabian" you will get lots more :clap:

I like this one:

Like you said Victor................where has she been? :)

I will join your club Victor :thumbsup:

Vic, I took your advice and I am soooooooooo chilled, they should bottle this and sell it as World Peace - to be taken 4 times a day. :angel::clap::angel:

I can only echo Steve and say: damn what a choice, coat and slippers ordered :P

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Nice voice and a nice looking young lady but I am not a fan of songs in foreign languages.... however I can understand others liking it :)

http://www.chezmaya.com/07/14/souvenirs.htm

I am a member of "Chez Maya" a Canadian French web site & get weekly bulletins from them. My French isn't brilliant & Canadian French is "Different" to such an extent that they sometimes publish a glossary for their French members ! Anyway, I muddle through, & often come upon gems like the above , which introduced me to Lara Fabian.

As a funny? aside, I have English Canadian cousins who do not appreciate being sent excerpts from Maya. I reckon that there is tension between the 2 communities.

I am delighted to find two members with excellent taste who appreciated her. :D I didn't expect any :(

Welcome to the Club, Raistlin & Steve :thumbsup: All aficionados are welcome :group-cuddles:

I have just spent nearly an hour watching & listening to some of her videos :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links