Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wing Mirror Cracked

mrpixel

My passenger side wing mirror fell out and cracked and I've tried to get a replacement online. Toyota spares have quoted me £92 which is ridiculous. Does anyone know where to get a wing mirror (glass only) for a 2008 Yaris SR?

TIA

My passenger side wing mirror fell out and cracked and I've tried to get a replacement online. Toyota spares have quoted me £92 which is ridiculous. Does anyone know where to get a wing mirror (glass only) for a 2008 Yaris SR?

TIA

£92 for mirror glass? :o

Try Halfords mate or any breakers yard.

TIA

£92 for mirror glass? :o

Try Halfords mate or any breakers yard.

It seems that Toyota will only supply a complete mirror. So, what you are supposed to do is buy the complete unit for £92, remove the £15 piece of glass, clip it in and then throw the rest away. Never mind the waste of money, it doesn't seem be very consistent with their 'green' claims for the Yaris. In fact, I'm am writing now to Friends of the Earth to point out the paradox!

ebay

Halfrauds ones are usually stick on ones that just plop on in front of the existing one and look sh-amefully ugly if not applied well! eBay list 'em often but dunno if you could fit a cheaper non leccy type to a leccy one by removing glass and re-fitting. Save a few pennies if you can!