Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Front Badge (x Reg)

alittlepetunia

Hi everyone,

I've been driving 5 months, have a 1.3 Yaris, (X reg) and someone has recently stolen my front Badge!!!!

Now left with holes at the front. :censor: (They've obviously taken a screwdriver or something to the back toyota Badge as part of the outer ring has broken off.

I don't know anything about cars.

Searched online for replacement toyota Badge but unsure whether its a case of one size fits all?

I read a post tonight about ways of removing the front badge, as there are no scratches in the paint work i assume they just pull right off.

Does anyone know where i can get a fairly cheap replacement badge? I dont want to spend alot on it as the wee neds will probably come back and nick this one too (maybe starting a new trend with car badges hanging from their necks!)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lyndsay

hey lyndsay.

little bas**a*s haha.

yeh all the badges do pull right off, ive just debadged the back of my car.

i took the front one off but saw the two holes so kinda just pushed it back on lol.

anyway im going to debadge the front soon, and fill in the holes and spray it to match car so when ive doone ill send you my Badge if you want. Youll have to stick it back on with sum pretty sticky glue though.

kassia

:)

hey lyndsay.

little bas**a*s haha.

yeh all the badges do pull right off, ive just debadged the back of my car.

i took the front one off but saw the two holes so kinda just pushed it back on lol.

anyway im going to debadge the front soon, and fill in the holes and spray it to match car so when ive doone ill send you my badge if you want. Youll have to stick it back on with sum pretty sticky glue though.

kassia

:)

Really? aw thank you so much!!!

Keep me posted! If i get one before i will let you know and you can give it to someone else! :)

Hi everyone,

I've been driving 5 months, have a 1.3 Yaris, (X reg) and someone has recently stolen my front badge!!!!

Now left with holes at the front. :censor: (They've obviously taken a screwdriver or something to the back toyota badge as part of the outer ring has broken off.

I don't know anything about cars.

Searched online for replacement toyota badge but unsure whether its a case of one size fits all?

I read a post tonight about ways of removing the front badge, as there are no scratches in the paint work i assume they just pull right off.

Does anyone know where i can get a fairly cheap replacement badge? I dont want to spend alot on it as the wee neds will probably come back and nick this one too (maybe starting a new trend with car badges hanging from their necks!)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lyndsay

Hi, I am guessing you are quite young!

Nicking car badges and wearing them started way back in the Eighties, when little darlings would swipe VW badges, moving on to other marques as the trend progressed! It was VERY common for little angels to remove the annoying three pointed star that blocked your line of vision if you drove a Mercedes, too... So helpful!!

Strangely, a neighbour with a Skoda never had this curtousey offered them, although I guess that will change, now they are considered desireable cars.

I hope you fare better in the future and happy motoring. :)

A new Badge will cost you £15.74, delivered to you by the :king:

PM me to order one

Kingo :thumbsup:

Nicking car badges and wearing them started way back in the Eighties, when little darlings would swipe VW badges,

Because some pop group use to wear them around their necks, and I can’t think who it was! Beastie Boys maybe??? :unsure:

Indeed it was the Beastie Boys....I got my VW roundell nicked off my Polo. :lol:

Then again, it was probably worth more than the car back then!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links