Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Step

Scoobymac

Hi All

Very informative forum you guys have here !, found it a great help when I was searching for a rav4 for my girlfriend to buy.

So this is the one that we eventually got.

Am very happy with it so far, got 40mpg out of the first 2 tanks of diesel.

I'm after getting side steps for it (not yet on in the pics attached).

What I'm after is the rear step which is very simialar to the side steps (Flat aluminium type)

IMG_5081edit.jpg

IMG_5083edit-1.jpg

And I know it's an 03 mk4.2 and my username says an 04 but thats what I thought i had bought the time I registered and some one else got to buy it before I got to see it. :(

Well thats my story for now !!

Regards

mack

Thats the very one !!!

Thank you Anchorman ;)

Hope to get a chance this weekend to have a look to see how they are attached and put them on.

mack

Hi Scooby, you cannot fit that rear step with a Towbar, now you might wonder why i am telling you that.. But it means people with a rear step who decide they want to fit a Towbar have to discard their rear step :yes: which means there are usually one or two up for sale on Flea-bay.. :thumbsup:

Hi Scooby, you cannot fit that rear step with a Towbar, now you might wonder why i am telling you that.. But it means people with a rear step who decide they want to fit a Towbar have to discard their rear step :yes: which means there are usually one or two up for sale on Flea-bay.. :thumbsup:

Thats good to know Cos the next thing after that was a towbar !!