Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted Tailgate For 1997 Rav4

Downton

Hi all,two weeks ago the better half became the proud owner of a 1997 3door Rav4! To cut a long story short its purple ,she loved it ,it had issues so we negotiated a lower price and she drove home in her new ride..All the issues have now been taken care of ie new exhaust,cambelt kit,discs&pads,service 4new tyres and a good clean! It was during this time I noticed the lack of rear washer jet..on closer inspection the rear door has sustained damaged ,been repaired without putting the washer jet back (no hole for it!) ..So if anyone has a tailgate to fit this model we would be interested in buying it.Was going to fit a washer jet but also a small crack has appeared in the filler and I think the weight of the spare wheel is causing the door to flex around the repaired area so would feel better with another tailgate on..Many thanks for any help in obtaining one ,we are in the staffordshire area but dont mind travelling to collect or arranging a courier if its a little too far to collect....

11118703620dce6d9aec587aba4a975555a350c22554bf375843bf7d8ebc78a49a921af6.jpg

best to try some breakers - google or look at some of the ads on various forums for Jap car breakers. I've used parts gateway to some success.

Thanks for that! Appreciate the welcome ..Dave.M love the avatar....Dark Side of the Moon.... my personal favourite! ;)

Just remember, when the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links