Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Back To How It Once Was?

Calisto

Forums are so last century ..... Facebook, MySpace etc etc is now what people use to 'show off' and tell the world how good they are!

Today's culture is also 'if it does not work, BIN it'

The age of most users on this forum is ageing like our population .... plus the 'youth' of today only use the computer for the above/!Removed! and would rather be out in the park stabbing/drink/!Removed! each other!

This is just the beginning of the end as we all know the the 'youths' of today WONT be buying a Toyota!

:D

I've just lost the will to live, ffs, I closed my Facebook account coz it is full of absolute nonsense..............a bit like being on here somedays :lol:

I'm not sure all youths are stabbin/drinkin/sh*ggin each other but I am prepared to join in SOME aspects :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bothwell_buyer

• Pompey Gaz

• Bizarra

• Raistlin

Just seen this now, not going to go too much into it (with my lack of use on this forum would be a bit wrong of me), but last time this came up not much was done about it, I tried to liven things up, get silly threads going and then things went back to normal. So rather then complaining I left, barely coming on here, but didn't make a song and dance about it. I flick on every now and then to see if there is anthing worth reading or helping with but TOC lost it's spark for me a long time ago!

Well, at least we got an answer In Les's pinned topic on "TOC, how it will be " :D

Maybe, start a poll on who would be prepared to join Gold. It would need to be posted in all sections , on account of those who never venture into General, but might be willing to enlist :unsure:

And you would care Ash if your spare time was taken up by the sort of crud we have to deal with.... we take this abuse for free!

No one is forcing you to do it! You appear to dislike your role as a mod DA, maybe you should step down?

I don’t see other mods complaining :thumbsup:

You want TOC back the way it was? Hummmmm......around 2004/2005ish?......hummmm

Would it help if i was on the TOC stand at JAE and got totally wasted like i used to do at Billing? :lol:

Im sure that would make things feel a little more like they used to be :D :lol: ;)

BTW I never had any problems when i was a mod :P ;) :lol: (waits for Em to throw something at me)

You want TOC back the way it was? Hummmmm......around 2004/2005ish?......hummmm

Would it help if i was on the TOC stand at JAE and got totally wasted like i used to do at Billing? :lol:

Im sure that would make things feel a little more like they used to be :D :lol: ;)

get your name down then!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links