Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gx Limited Edition?

rpaterson

There's a 5 door GX local to me that is advertised as being a 'limited edition'. It's a Y reg that's black with silver bumpers and side mouldings. The bumpers aren't the plastic colour, they are actually painted silver/grey.

Does anyone know if there was such an edition, or has a previous owner just used up some old silver paint?

Most of the early 4.2s were two tone. I don't think they were specials (although I accept that this one is) but it might be for other reasons. From memory there were one or two colours that were only available in monotone and I believe that dark blue was one but maybe someone can elaborate.

Regards

Thanks anchor, I was expecting it to be you that replied :)

It's all very confusing, I see that lots of early ones came with silver bumpers/side mouldings expect perhaps the NV models that came with bare plastic. I think that the only ones that came standard with body colour stuff were the NRG's (like my wife's)???

Essentially it prob just points to the garage throwing words into the description like 'full sports pack' and crap like that. Never mind, more ammo for me to get a bit off the price!

Does this mean ours is 'special' as well?....... :lol:

focus027.jpg

Oooooooooooooooohhhh

very special

Its got 5 doors as well!!! And judging from the shine, this is its first outing from the showroom.....

And judging from the shine, this is its first outing from the showroom.....

I wish!... :lol:

Pic was taken a few months ago after I detailed her - she's an 01 plate...

It's exactly the same as Garry's, but about 250 miles away. It's still for sale as the guy wouldn't move at all on the price :(

I though that £4K was too much for a Y reg with 68K miles (stamped history to 30K). Oh well, the search continues...

It's exactly the same as Garry's, but about 250 miles away. It's still for sale as the guy wouldn't move at all on the price :(

I though that £4K was too much for a Y reg with 68K miles (stamped history to 30K). Oh well, the search continues...

Seems a little pricey...... I paid £4k for the one above around 6 months ago (50k with FTSH) and that was from a dealer - so given the present market you should be able to do better..

Have a look here... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.asp?s=773

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links