Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Send To (e-mail Address)

Bizarra

I have about 10 non member friends/relations to whom I regularly send topics or jokes in which they might be interested.

When I double click on "Name" the list drops down, but for the last few weeks double click on "Send to " produces nothing :(

Is anyone else having this problem ? It isn't the end of the world, by any means, as I have a folder on Desktop with address in it. It just means I have to "reduce" everything to get back to my screen , then copy & paste :angry: It is a pain in the proverbial.

I'm not sure if one of my sweeps & checks is deleting it, but it only seems to happen on TOC :unsure:

I have about 10 non member friends/relations to whom I regularly send topics or jokes in which they might be interested.

When I double click on "Name" the list drops down, but for the last few weeks double click on "Send to " produces nothing :(

Is anyone else having this problem ? It isn't the end of the world, by any means, as I have a folder on Desktop with address in it. It just means I have to "reduce" everything to get back to my screen , then copy & paste :angry: It is a pain in the proverbial.

I'm not sure if one of my sweeps & checks is deleting it, but it only seems to happen on TOC :unsure:

What happens if you click on "Options" and then "Email this topic"?

What happens if you click on "Options" and then "Email this topic"?

That is how I do it :D

It used to be that both "Name" & "send to" had a drop down list of previously sent e-mails. Now it works only with "Names" :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links