Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Abilities As Gt Car!

jonnyspin

Just returned from the 4th trip in 2 years to deepest Bavaria (also done 2 trips to Amsterdam). Three of the Bavarian trips have been fully loaded with Skis and 4-up, and one with triathlon kit including 2 bikes inside. Each time the car has been faultless, covering approx 1,750 miles, with Autobahn speeds of between 80 and 100 mph according to GPS (and even up to 169kph). mpg has been around the 30 mark for these trips. And, this year I had to climb mountain roads in thick snow to get to the skiing daily - this i did without chains (or incident). I can get all the stuff in the boot, and now I have the kenwood nav, I have all the entertainment i need. It's actually surprisingly enjoyable to drive the entire Bavaria to home in one day! (nearly 800 miles).

:)

We went to London and back in ours recently. (500 mile round trip)

Surprised at how smooth and especially how quiet it is with 75 - 80 showing on the speedo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links