Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Think You Have A Boring Name ?

dave.m

Reminds me of a story in the local paper of a couple called Mr & Mrs Walker who had a baby boy and gave him the double barrelled first name of:

Luke-Sky

My favourite in that link has to be Stan Still - what a great name! :lol:

Agreed, Stan Still, brilliant :lol::lol:

It reminds me of those two gay scottish dentists:

Ben Dover & Phil McCavity :naughty:

Doug Hole?????

i dont get it!!!

:rolleyes: its pronounced Dug Hole, try getting Andy to say it with scots accent :yes:

Lou Rawls (Rolls)

Always makes me smile anyway when you say it quickly

Kingo :thumbsup:

Ivor Biggun

:eek:

Proof required :unsure: Please post photos or video :lol:

You would need a large wide screen monitor to appreciate the shots :D :D :D

A comment from the BBC News website which made me chuckle...

My name was Susan Frame. I am a lawyer. I met and married Robert who is a banker. His surname is Mee. Now we are Sue Mee, a lawyer, and Rob Mee, a banker - ironic? I have taken no end of stick for this, believe me.

Susan Mee, Doncaster

:lol:

The Chairman of the london Taxi Drivers Association is called John Thomas, which of course is a nick name for a mans" member" of course, and it always gives me a chuckle whenever i see an article in the LTDA newspaper, headed by his name, childish i know but, i cant help it. :naughty::laughing:

The Chairman of the london Taxi Drivers Association is called John Thomas, which of course is a nick name for a mans" member" of course, and it always gives me a chuckle whenever i see an article in the LTDA newspaper, headed by his name, childish i know but, i cant help it. :naughty::laughing:

There are a few unfortunates about blessed (cursed? with that name :( I knew one once , But very much doubt if he is the same as yours. In this case, innocent & unknowing Parents ? :unsure:

To be honest, I think a bit of schoolboy humour is badly needed on here at the moment :thumbsup:

Wayne King normally gets a laugh :lol:

Wayne Kerr is better!

I do know a guy called Joe Kerr.... I think he gets sick of people asking him if he's funny.... :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links