Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Facia Problem Gen 7

Ryanzo

I took my car to a garage the other day to get a new radio installed and the guy ripped the frame out that goes round the outside of the factory radio and broke it in the process (*****),

So then when he tried to put the new facia in for a single din he said that I've ordered the wrong facia because it was too small, but its just dawned on me that if the ****** had've just left the frame in then the facia would've slotted in perfectly.

Has anyone any idea's were I can order a new frame for the facia?

Thanks for your help

When you buy the right facia adapter kit, you don't need a frame mate.

The standard Sony stereo has a frame around it, but that's just to trim that stereo off. The single din facia adapter is just bolted in and it fits perfect.

Which model have you got, the pre-facelift or facelifted one? They require different adapters.

The standard Sony stereo has a frame around it, but that's just to trim that stereo off. The single din facia adapter is just bolted in and it fits perfect.

Which model have you got, the pre-facelift or facelifted one? They require different adapters.

I've just fitted the pre-face lift one in my car and the fit is crap and the colour is slightly different. It's a good job i have a ***** hot stereo to distract the eye

It's a pre-face lift mate

• 2 weeks later...

It's a pre-face lift mate

Ive just fitted a facia and a kenwood headunit to my 53 plate celica and mine fit perfect with no colour changes goin on, i got mine from Halfords got the lads to fit it for me. pop in and see if they can sort u out