Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aa Renewal ?

Pat2u

Due to new cars for the past 10 yrs, i let my AA membership get suspended due to each new car coming with a years cover from the RAC, now due to the credit crunch and naff prices for part X vehicles we have decided to keep our present motor for a little longer, today i recieved notification from the AA that very soon i will need to renew my subscription the cost is £154.27 for home start/relay/stay mobile and joint membership "wife" as a disabled driver i think i need to restart my membership, my question is do you guys think the above price is good value ? Or do you know a better deal ?

Club Toyota (RAC) is hard to beat, think its £59 a year.

I use AA & don't have "Home Start" & am the only one on the policy. My yearly premium isn't a lot less than yours, so I'd say-Go for it :thumbsup:

AA is really the only option here in Ireland, though I do have Eagle Star24 hour emergency & Claims Assist with my Insurance.I don't believe they would be as quick or efficient as AA, who have been excellent on the couple of occasions I've had need of them :driving:

RAC don't seem to have vans on the road here, so they are irrelevant to me :(

Thanks for the info m8 i been in touch with them and going to phone them back tomorrow with direct debit details, they do more or less the same as the AA for less.

Thanks again m8.

Thanks for the info m8 i been in touch with them and going to phone them back tomorrow with direct debit details, they do more or less the same as the AA for less.

Thanks again m8.

:thumbsup:

this might help if you still want to go with AA, go via quidco

£17 cashback for any package £75 or less

£40 cashback for any package between £76 and £100

£50 cashback for any package over £100

for RAC via qudico

£30 cashback for basic roadside with nationwide recovery and at home - breakdown cover

£40 cashback for basic roadside with nationwide recovery, at home and onward travel - breakdown cover

£20 cashback for basic roadside, basic roadside with nationwide recovery and basic roadside with at home - breakdown cover

if you are prepared to pay at time of need & then reclaim the cost (essentially an insurance policy) you can get much the same for £37 http://www.autoaidbreakdown.co.uk/join01.php

Club Toyota seems like a decent deal though.

Thanks guys for all the replies, however i have decided the toyota club RAC is the way to go, its the car they cover and up to 8 passengers and really does cover what i need in the event of a problem as i do have to use several drivers or need a driver/passenger with me due to my disabilities and on their terms i do not have to name drivers.

The car is only 14 months old so i am not foreseeing any problems, but one never knows.

PS, i must confess when i got the car it came with the 12 months toyota club RAC cover, but i never realized it was so cheap until it was pointed out today by dave.m.

8 Passenger cover???

8 Passenger cover???

Quoting off web site toyota club RAC.

In the UK Club Toyota members benefit from comprehensive roadside assistance including:

Roadside repairs to your car 24 hours a day, 365 days a year <LI>If your car can't be repaired at the roadside, RAC will take you, your passengers (a maximum of 8 people) and your car to any destination in mainland UK <LI>RAC assistance if your car breaks down outside your home <LI>If your car can't be repaired in a reasonable time RAC will supply you with a replacement car for up to 48 hours (subject to status)