Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

St205 Alloys/tyres Help!

Vince W

Hi peeps, need a bit of help finding a set of 17" X 7.5" 5 X 100 pcd, 35? off-set, black with polished rim, complete with 215 tyres for a 1995 Celica GT four ST205. Anyone got any links or suggestions?

Thanks awfully. :rolleyes:

st205 alloys were 16" , hence the 7.5jj

alot of 17" wheels fit , it depends on the design if they clear the calipers or not .

Ive got the wheels that you describe, just a different colour!!

I got mine from rare-rims.co.uk I think it is, Rota wheels anyway. Only a few designs will fit the st205 though, just ring up and ask them and they'll tell you which ones fit ;)

alot of 17" wheels fit , it depends on the design if they clear the calipers or not .

Thats the trouble I'm having. :unsure:

I have bbs le mans 3 on mine 17", think im the only person not too keen on them but at 850 quid a wheel it makes you keen. Don't think the guy knew how much the alloys were worth when i bought the car. They are cracking though i hit a massive ridge few weeks ago and any other alloy it probably would have buckled it but these probably left a dent in the road.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links