Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urgent Help Needed

ajcluck

hi all, i bought a second hand garrett 3071r off eBay, the seller said it was a t3 fitting, so i bought the t3/t4 flange with 38mm wastegate. however one side will fit my exhaust manifold but the other side will not fit the turbo.

it's not an area i'm too good with but is the T4 and T3 not differant fits? i think there's an adapter plate needed between the two, don't quote me on that tho

ahh, so i should have bought jst a t3, i am assuming then i have bought a t3 to t4?

like i said i'm not sure, might be worth your while phoning the likes of fensport, their normally very helpfull over the phone

rite, i found out that it is a t28 flange, so i need a flange that goes from the standard manifold to a t28 but it needs an external wastegate aswell, does anyone know where i can get one of these?

I don't think you can get them mate, however, you could get a t3 to t25 adapter but by the time you join them all together your turbo's going to be scraping the ground lol

In all seriousness a machine shop shop be able to make a new plate to modify the adapter you have already, it might just be a case of drilling new holes

it wouldnt be far away! nah the machine shop said it would be to difficult to modify the flange. i bought it off of eBay as a t3 turbo so i have asked for a refund as it was miss sold, just gona come up with extra few hundred and buy one from fensport