Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Do U Think?

sbeast007

theres a 1990 celica gt4 for sale near me he's asking £995

its done 117k, has a new clutch which is still under warrenty also he says it has full toyota service history and has lots of other paperwork with it saying whats been done over the years. there's also dump valves fitted and is chipped to 250bhp....ive looked around the car and it looks very clean no visible scratches or dents, no rust round the arches/doors or bubbling of paintwork. ive also looked underneath and cant really see any bad rusting there either and the exhaust looks fairly new.

is this car worth wot he asking?

what other things would i need to look for?

i was thinking of offering maybe 800 for it.

Its uber cheap for a GT4. Possibly too cheap even for today's climat....... Check for the last cam belt change.

Look for any leaks, burning oil etc.... put the car through its passes.

would you think that for that price theres prob something wrong with it mate?

To be honest it is cheap but these cars aren't selling well at the moment so i have heard, you might be surprised it could be the deal of the century. Ask if he has changed the head gasket to a steel one i expect he will have. Full service history is good, it may have been ragged about who knows but from what you are saying the car is in great condition for its age. Do what the other guy says put it through its paces see if there is any over heating etc take an hour long test drive just tell him you will fill it back up preferrably with something atleast 98 octane i have to use 97 cause im surrounded by bp garages. I bought my gt4 with no service history and it paid off so up to you at the end of the day.

I am a girl......who knew lol!!!! :P

Lol from Hampshire none the less. :lol:

it is worth the money if it is already unichipped and dump valve, ur talking around £500 for those mods on their own