Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clutch

bar

right guys ive posted about this situation before but just need to clear it up if someone can help.

im in need of a new clutch for my celica gen 6 3sge st 202.now my car is a import and is also sporting the superstrut suspension.

there are plenty of exedy clutch kits on eBay for the 3sge BUT they also list a separate clutch which they say is for the 3sge engine

which is fitted with the superstrut suspension.this clutch is almost 50 quid more and i cant understand what the suspension has got to do with that.

surely clutches for a 3sge engine should be te same???cananyone help me out here with hopefully more knoledge on this??50 quid is alot of diffrence tospend on something that may not be needed.

help appreciated

tcb = Celica ST202 GT (1993-1999) with 3S-GE engine

Part number: CTY41103

Price: £69.30 + £10.39 vat each

NO MENTION OF SUPERSTRUT. OR IMPORTS.

FENSPORT SAYS

Standard Clutch Kit IMPORTS Import Vehicles Please call with Chassis number and model codes - personally i dont see why a car made in japan to be shipped to the uk would have a clutch different to a car made in japan for japan . toyota production lines wont be as dumb surely ??

my thoughts exactly.i just dont understand what could be different if the engine codes are the same.

right spoke to fensport today and just for referance the celica st 202 94/99 3sge import with superstrut has different gearbox to the 3sge european.

problem solved ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links