Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Tyres

Korny_Yaris

Hello,

Car is going for a MOT soon and im pretty sure they are gonna tell me I need 2 new fronts.

How much can i expect to pay each for the tyres?

Will they have to be purchased from Toyota or will they use generic ones? thanks in advance.

Why not get them checked before your MOT?? Mine were about £50 a corner from a local tyre place for Goodyears.

hey thanks,

well hadn't i might aswell get it all done at once?

If you need 2 new front tyres, put them on the back and put your back ones on the front.

It is easier to control the front wheels than those at the rear, you will have better grip on bends and extra safety.

:thumbsup:

I've just had to put a new tyre on the back of my T-Sport, anything half decent was about £50. I went for a Pirelli P6000 in the end. You can check whether your tyres are still legal by looking at the wear indicators. These are raised bars that run accross the tread. If the tread has worn down level with these bars then you need new ones.

Cheers for that, i'll take a look.

People say blackcircles are pretty decent but I've never used them. Worth looking on their website and see if the local tyre garage near you is any good or not. If it's somewhere you'd use ordinarily then go for it as it will be cheaper.

I stick with the OEM Bridgestone potenzas. Expensive and don't last too long but I like the stiff sidewalls.

thanks for all the replies ppl. I will sort something out.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links