Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuse Box Help

wazza_13

Iv just recently managed to fit the right bulb in me cabin but it still doesnt work. My clock on me dash also does not work and the left side of my climate controls backlight does not light up. Went to toyota today and they told me it might just be some blown fuses. (they guy i bought it off must have blown em while putting in the factory deck back in)

I opened up the fuse box today and it had tons of fuses!! i dont have a clue which fuse is for what, any help from anyone here will be much appriciated.

1. fuses for cabin light

2. fuse for clock

3. fuse for climate back light

THANKS AGAIN!! :D

2003 celica 140bhp

Iv just recently managed to fit the right bulb in me cabin but it still doesnt work. My clock on me dash also does not work and the left side of my climate controls backlight does not light up. Went to toyota today and they told me it might just be some blown fuses. (they guy i bought it off must have blown em while putting in the factory deck back in)

I opened up the fuse box today and it had tons of fuses!! i dont have a clue which fuse is for what, any help from anyone here will be much appriciated.

1. fuses for cabin light

2. fuse for clock

3. fuse for climate back light

THANKS AGAIN!! :D

2003 celica 140bhp

It sounds like one of the multifuses in the cabin fusebox has blown. There is a panel by the drivers left knee in the centre consol that just pulls off with a fusebox behind it, check fuse no.20 in the attached pic. You'll have to get these replacement multifuses from Toyota as they're not generic.

post-40920-1236845170_thumb.jpg

thanks alot mate, that sorted all of the problems out except for the climate backlight. U reckon it just mite need its bulb changing?

thanks

Yes mate, it will be the bulb that needs replacing. It's been heard of many times before.

Your best bet may be to head over to celica-club, as I think they may have a guide on there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links